Question hardcode

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Jul 30, 2022
UK
Hi I would like to hard code XCIPTV app and understand how panel works and how to do this from scratch any one point me in the right direction where I should start I have done some editing with APK editor name change and few icons and logo

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
Hi I would like to hard code XCIPTV app and understand how panel works and how to do this from scratch any one point me in the right direction where I should start I have done some editing with APK editor name change and few icons and logo
Just search for a resource in this forum for the app that you want, maybe something like this: IPTVApps - XCIPTV - xciptv liverpool / 7.23 / hardcorded with intro

After that just follow the simple instructions, if you've already used APK editor you will be fine.

Jul 30, 2022
UK
Hi I am really sorry to bother you again but I just need a bit help these I think are the instructions now I have this Liverpool app not sure where to add this search or what to do I can open all the files in apk editor can you please advise please
app for you liverpool fans :(:D(y)

Add dns search= "yourdns"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock