Question Hardcoded vs. Panel

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

darren

Respected member
Jun 30, 2022
canada
I have read alot about harcoded and panels on this forum....
If I use a panel I am presuming all traffic from android apk now will get directed to the panel then the iptv dns? VS hardcoded that goes direct to dns?
Am I correct on this?

Reactions: Amount
Apr 9, 2022
Orion
Hardcoded apps

App with Servcie dns linked directly into the app, all customisation settings configured at the time of app compiling of the app.

Api/Panel based apps
App is paired with a panel
The app panel dns is added to the app itself where is calls to the panel for most if not all configurations that are set by the panel
This includes one or more service dns's
The app still communicates directly with the service once the data is received from the panel

There is a slight exception
A few apps do route through the app panel, I can not remember which ones exactly do this.

Reactions: Amount

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
ok thanks that is what i thought would happen.
I guess this is unfortunately another layer for problems. (if panel host goes down, iptv server won't work)
If your host goes down you have a messed up hosting. Either way hardcoded or panel based will get the job done. I recommend panel based just in case you need to change DNS

Reactions: Amount and darren
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock