Question Hosting APK and LOGO.png files

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Jun 30, 2022
Canada
Hello Crew.

An app store has 2 parts.
The Apk.
The panel.

In order to add an apk to your store, it has to be added to the panel.
The panel requires that links to the APK files you want "in your store" and its corresponding logo.png file, be entered into the panel.
This info will populate that specific apk file/ logo link on the front end so that apk appears as an option in your store.

If you have yet to add any APK file inks/logo links to the panel, the APK store will appear empty.

Questions:

1. Where can I host these files that will work with a panel like this?
Dropbox?.
Can I host it myself?
Is there a fool proof option that always works?
2. Are there places online where I would find apks/logos hosted already that I can grab the url link from?
3. If I have to upload a logo.png myself, should I be concerned about the resolution of the png file, or would anything work?
I'm asking because I'm figuring it would have to "fit" on the front end.

Thanks as always,
G.

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
Hello Crew.

An app store has 2 parts.
The Apk.
The panel.

In order to add an apk to your store, it has to be added to the panel.
The panel requires that links to the APK files you want "in your store" and its corresponding logo.png file, be entered into the panel.
This info will populate that specific apk file/ logo link on the front end so that apk appears as an option in your store.

If you have yet to add any APK file inks/logo links to the panel, the APK store will appear empty.

Questions:

1. Where can I host these files that will work with a panel like this?
Dropbox?.
Can I host it myself?
Is there a fool proof option that always works?
2. Are there places online where I would find apks/logos hosted already that I can grab the url link from?
3. If I have to upload a logo.png myself, should I be concerned about the resolution of the png file, or would anything work?
I'm asking because I'm figuring it would have to "fit" on the front end.

Thanks as always,
G.
IPTVApps - XXLINKED-Share your world with one link. - XXLINKED šŸ˜‰

Reactions: Ian
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock