Question How to Embedded url

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Oct 1, 2022
usa
New here! I have smrters and wanted to embed the url to the app. Any guides here? A while back I was able to but dont remember. Thank you!

Reactions: manxoor
Solution
New here! I have smrters and wanted to embed the url to the app. Any guides here? A while back I was able to but dont remember. Thank you!
Search tool is very helpful. Don't get me wrong but if you not willing to do that little Don't expect others willing to help you. There is enough great tutorials in here. Start from searching buddy and you would be surprised how silly your question is.

TheNewGuy

Jun 1, 2022
UK
Search tool is very helpful. Don't get me wrong but if you not willing to do that little Don't expect others willing to help you. There is enough great tutorials in here. Start from searching buddy and you would be surprised how silly your question is.

Reactions: Brain
Solution
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock