Question how to get started with Smarters?

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Redsvision

⭐Winner
Aug 5, 2022
United Kingdom
hello, everyone... hope I'm posting this in the right section, basically i need to make my own smarters app and would like someone to recommend me to the right direction. after nothing fancy, a smarters hardcoded where my users just have to login using their creds.

thanks

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
hello, everyone... hope I'm posting this in the right section, basically i need to make my own smarters app and would like someone to recommend me to the right direction. after nothing fancy, a smarters hardcoded where my users just have to login using their creds.

thanks
use the search in resources there are plenty of hardcoded smarters layouts

Reactions: Redsvision
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock