Question how to override roku smarter?

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

jhonatan15

May 24, 2022
colombia
how to override roku smarter?

hello friends, the smarters roku application has stopped working, it does not connect to the smarters server, so I have tried to use a megapanel but I have not been able to make it work, has any of you tried to cancel it?

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
how to override roku smarter?

hello friends, the smarters roku application has stopped working, it does not connect to the smarters server, so I have tried to use a megapanel but I have not been able to make it work, has any of you tried to cancel it?
have you dumped the s.zip file form the package? You can edit the DNS in their without connecting to their Licence server which holds the Roku DNS's, otherwise you will need to register your Proxy* panel address with their Roku to be able to use multiple DNS's for the price of one.

Ian

🤷
Mar 28, 2022
Liverpool, UK
t.me
View attachment 1233

here in this part can you change the dns of the smarters api with any panel or directly?

sorry if i'm annoying but i don't understand
No your reading it wrong. You will need to swap the query strings for real data but it goes like this:

http://api.whmcssmarters.com/?/Roku/?m=gp&k=IPTVSmartersh23aa1s1399381&av=1.0.0&d=012345678910&df=1.0&dv=RokuTvf=s.zip

which gives you the s.zip archive containing the actual Roku channel, what you have is just a stub app.

There is also this:
http://api.whmcssmarters.com/?/Roku/?m=cd&k=IPTVSmartersh23aa1s1399381&av=1.0.0&d=012345678910&df=1.0&dv=RokuTv

Which should return some XML, you could obviously try faking the XML for it, this might be the DNS api, look at the stub to find out what data its expecting to be returned and then make your own and point too it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock