Question How to pointing domain name to xtreme ui and xui panel ?

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
I try this and work
but I can't download playlist if use domain
if use ip i can download m3u
anybody can help me please ?
Which nginx ports are you using? Is your domain profixied with CF? Is your domain correctly poiting a A record to the same IP that comes out when you don't use domain?

arifx91

Jun 3, 2022
Indonesia
Which nginx ports are you using? Is your domain profixied with CF? Is your domain correctly poiting a A record to the same IP that comes out when you don't use domain?
I use port 8080
I think I correct poitning domain, because it's work if I use domain tu add line, and akses panel, etc
but can't download m3u, when I change url m3u with ip server, it can download

flusnovo

Respected member
Jun 26, 2022
Japan
I use port 8080
I think I correct poitning domain, because it's work if I use domain tu add line, and akses panel, etc
Edit Main Server, add domain that you use for main server, then click save before click 'Force Update SSL'. When SSL generate completed, turn on 'Enable https'

1657081831505.png

Reactions: hanosus and telecuo

superdragao

⭐Winner
May 26, 2022
porto
I use port 8080
when you download an m3u from the browser, what is the error you get?

also go to settings and confirm that "Disable Playlist Download - Line" is turned off

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock