Resource Ibo 3.9 app+ panel with 17 themes to choose 3.9

Register & Get access to index
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90 5Gbps / 180 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569 Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350 10Gbps / 350 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349 TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500 20Gbps / 700 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / 980 http://coronaserver.com
Advertise with us
Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

TheOne

Aug 7, 2024
world
@adil @appcrazyuk
are right. There is a license key stored, but this license can be switched off by RTX from one moment to the next. So if this app and panel are working at the moment, I would ONLY use it privately and under no circumstances pass it on to customers. If the license is switched off, you as a reseller and your customers will be left in a bad situation.

Luffy

Elite member
Apr 17, 2024
morocco
iptv4um.com
p_3184p113z0.jpg

I lose 300 points for script not working 😡

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa

Apr 11, 2024
Brazil
Bro, the app is beautiful and seems to be well made, but I've been looking at the posts and this panel I don't think it's viable to use, if it has an authentication key that connects to a server and the php are encrypted it won't last long, the RTX can see that it is having a lot of requests for a specific key and you could end up losing the amount you paid for it, I was about to buy it but by the time I saw this I was already behind.

sorry for the English if it's bad, I'm still learning slowly so I continue to depend on Google's translator

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
Bro, the app is beautiful and seems to be well made, but I've been looking at the posts and this panel I don't think it's viable to use, if it has an authentication key that connects to a server and the php are encrypted it won't last long, the RTX can see that it is having a lot of requests for a specific key and you could end up losing the amount you paid for it, I was about to buy it but by the time I saw this I was already behind.

sorry for the English if it's bad, I'm still learning slowly so I continue to depend on Google's translator
It is natural to protect rtx with a license, but I would never want to use an application that works with a license, even if it is free for life.

Reactions: Marmota008

Don

Apr 5, 2022
UK
hi all , looking for some help , on the leagues just getting a black screen , how do i set it up to work

tutelar

Respected member
Jun 23, 2024
Brasil
scripts-apks.webnode.page
The panel is working, the apk is working, everything is 100% perfect.... There is just one small detail: THE PANEL NEEDS A KEY TO AUTHENTICATE THE APK, THE KEY IS PROVIDED EVERYTHING RIGHT... however this shows that the developer has control over everything, if he decides to drop this key, everything will stop working. ...

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
The panel is working, the apk is working, everything is 100% perfect.... There is just one small detail: THE PANEL NEEDS A KEY TO AUTHENTICATE THE APK, THE KEY IS PROVIDED EVERYTHING RIGHT... however this shows that the developer has control over everything, if he decides to drop this key, everything will stop working. ...
some people managed to disable license verification

Don

Apr 5, 2022
UK
Hi everyone , looking for some help , on the league table , in the sports , just getting a black screen , can someone please tell me how to ad the league table
cheers

• Haha
Reactions: Montana956

Montana956

Sep 28, 2023
Usa
some people managed to disable license verification
No matter what the app going to stop working at some point , the developer can doit remotly!
Post automatically merged:

Delete the db and see what happens💀😅.
It Not gonna work anyways ! What ever you do the developer gonna stop the app just desableing the database

A1x

Sep 23, 2024
London
No matter what the app going to stop working at some point , the developer can doit remotly!
Post automatically merged:

It Not gonna work anyways ! What ever you do the developer gonna stop the app just desableing the database
Not if the license is removed😀..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock