IBO Player Pro 3.9  new layout (APK ONLY)

Resource IBO Player Pro 3.9 new layout (APK ONLY) 3.9

Register & Get access to index
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90 5Gbps / 180 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569 Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350 10Gbps / 350 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349 TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500 20Gbps / 700 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / 980 http://coronaserver.com
Advertise with us
Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

deed1001

Dec 24, 2022
uk
one thing i have noticed about these forums is people take and take but never want to help anyone out 🥱

Jun 29, 2024
El Salvador
you can use this panel

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Excuse the inconvenience, is it possible? If it is not abusing you, could you provide me with the control panel for ibo player version 3.8? Please, I have the apk but I do not have the panel. Excuse the abuse, sir, and thank you in advance.

TuDominio.pe

Elite member
Sep 19, 2023
Lima, Perú
Screenshot-2024-08-07-09-42-01-675-com-skytmdb3-sports.jpg

Screenshot-2024-08-07-09-43-19-475-com-skytmdb3-sports.jpg

TheOne

Aug 7, 2024
world
Its alright keep posting pictures but how 🤔 did you do it mate that's the question ? Movies/series showing on maim screen
This is not difficult, you need a panel with 2 different ads.php and you then define these in the apk. One php for the left side and one php for the right side.

deed1001

Dec 24, 2022
uk
This is not difficult, you need a panel with 2 different ads.php and you then define these in the apk. One php for the left side and one php for the right side.
I have the panel mate but getting mirror of movies on left and on right not movies on left and series on right ok
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

TheOne

Aug 7, 2024
world
You use the same PHP or the PHP calls it itself. You need two different PHPs that call different things.

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
Excuse the inconvenience, is it possible? If it is not abusing you, could you provide me with the control panel for ibo player version 3.8? Please, I have the apk but I do not have the panel. Excuse the abuse, sir, and thank you in advance.
If you have apk, share it here or send it with private mesal, I can provide you with a panel that will work with it.

Jun 29, 2024
El Salvador
If you have apk, share it here or send it with private mesal, I can provide you with a panel that will work with it.
Post automatically merged:

I have this one, which is ibo player version 3.8, thank you very much, sorry for bothering you, thank you for your help, really thank you very much this is link apk

Reactions: adil

Razor182

Respected member
Mar 28, 2024
South Africa
You use the same PHP or the PHP calls it itself. You need two different PHPs that call different things.
I'm also trying to figure this out same as @deed1001. The panel does have 2 PHP's for tmdb - movies.php and movies2.php. Not a coder so don't know what to change the other too? I will keep trying trial and error but If you/anyone could help simplify it would be appreciated.
(this is how we learn as well)

TheOne

Aug 7, 2024
world
Where do I change the colors in the menu above?
Find the xml that is responsible for this dashboard.
Open the xml.
This xml contains the information where you can find it exactly.
Reading these codes is not difficult.

FABINA

Jan 16, 2024
brasil
Find the xml that is responsible for this dashboard.
Open the xml.
This xml contains the information where you can find it exactly.
Reading these codes is not difficult.

I found xml responsible for the panel and Constants.smali and mConfig.smali

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock