Resource Ibo pro ads with dashboard.

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Anto101

Elite member
Apr 5, 2022
Dublin Ireland
FYI THIS IS ANDYHAX MYSQL IBO PANEL. YOU NEED TO CREATE MYSQL DATABASE, A USER AND THEN INSTALL PANEL TO GET THE ADMIN PASSWORD. READ THE INSTALLATION.TXT FILE IN ZIP

Rick Sanchez

UmljayBQcmltZS9XZWlyZCBSaWNrIDop
Staff member
⭐Winner
Mar 4, 2023
Multiverse
iptvapps.net
I deleted the file attached due to violating our Terms. Files are not to be uploaded to our servers. You are to host them at a different location, & add a link to it.
I should delete this post entirely for violating our terms, buy I wont.

As of this point anyone posting without a link will be banned no questions asked. I am also making it now so no one can upload anything anymore, links for everything unless you are a EVIP Member & Trusted within our site.

I am done with DIRTBAGS uploading Virus' to my site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TY
Sick Sanchez

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock