Service Increase the transmission speed of IPTV to the limit (use keycdn)

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Nov 26, 2022
us
Using cdn can improve IPTV transmission speed a lot

You can buy a keycdn account from me at a lower price than the official website. For example, a package worth $100 on the official website costs only $20, while a package worth $300 costs only $50.
If you want to test the speed of this cdn, I still have a free account for you to test.
And after using it, you can continue to come to me for recharge at a very low price.

keycdn website: www.keycdn.com (Here you can view keycdn's features and supported regions)

my telegram number: IPTVApps - 速C

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
I totally recommend this guy! I've been using is keycdn accounts for a while, it's true that some accounts die fast but he also supplies new accounts fast.

MaxTV

Jan 31, 2024
Serbia
Using cdn can improve IPTV transmission speed a lot

You can buy a keycdn account from me at a lower price than the official website. For example, a package worth $100 on the official website costs only $20, while a package worth $300 costs only $50.
If you want to test the speed of this cdn, I still have a free account for you to test.
And after using it, you can continue to come to me for recharge at a very low price.

keycdn website: www.keycdn.com (Here you can view keycdn's features and supported regions)

my telegram number: IPTVApps - 速C
Is this still avaliable?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock