IPTV Smarters Pro Live TV + VOD

Resource IPTV Smarters Pro Live TV + VOD 2024-02-22

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Mrbean

Respected member
Dec 18, 2022
Bristol
Hi, thanks for sharing.

Can you show more screenshots of the various menus?
Many call iptv smarters v1 the new one and you wrote v5, so I would like to understand if it is the same.

Another question, do you know if the VPN works with remote credentials?
it will be v1 from ans forum

Reactions: rodox10 and Majdi

psatizio

Dec 7, 2022
Milan
I wasted 700 credits...
nothing exceptional, the rtx panel is not well made, too simple without additional functions.
then it doesn't work well for smartphones.
This thing was not indicated in the main post, very serious...

whoever creates the posts and claims all these credits should at least create a post full of useful information.
It's not right...

PlayTV

Elite member
Nov 26, 2023
brazil
bit.ly
I wasted 700 credits...
nothing exceptional, the rtx panel is not well made, too simple without additional functions.
then it doesn't work well for smartphones.
This thing was not indicated in the main post, very serious...

whoever creates the posts and claims all these credits should at least create a post full of useful information.
It's not right...
Imagine if you paid 200 dollars, you would still be crying right now, right? Want something perfect, get in touch with RTX and order it to your liking! you get it for free I don't pay 200 dollars

Reactions: rodox10

psatizio

Dec 7, 2022
Milan
Imagine if you paid 200 dollars, you would still be crying right now, right? Want something perfect, get in touch with RTX and order it to your liking! you get it for free I don't pay 200 dollars
if I pay for the original, the features are all there and working without problems with updates and support, so it's worth $200....

here 700 credits are requested without specifying anything.
The content is loaded, a screen and that's it, without showing whether it is actually the app version x or version y.
There is no mention that there are problems on the mobile devices, there is no mention that the remote VPN doesn't work, that there is no sports button. if the panel is encrypted, etc...
That is, you have to deserve 700 credits by making a post full of information, otherwise we are all good at taking from other forums, without even having tried and checked the content.

It's not that the 700 credits are earned immediately, it's... it takes almost 3 months and in 3 months a lot of other interesting content is uploaded, you must understand that the information must be complete when asking for so many credits.

That said, thanks anyway for sharing and have a nice day.

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
if I pay for the original, the features are all there and working without problems with updates and support, so it's worth $200....

here 700 credits are requested without specifying anything.
The content is loaded, a screen and that's it, without showing whether it is actually the app version x or version y.
There is no mention that there are problems on the mobile devices, there is no mention that the remote VPN doesn't work, that there is no sports button. if the panel is encrypted, etc...
That is, you have to deserve 700 credits by making a post full of information, otherwise we are all good at taking from other forums, without even having tried and checked the content.

It's not that the 700 credits are earned immediately, it's... it takes almost 3 months and in 3 months a lot of other interesting content is uploaded, you must understand that the information must be complete when asking for so many credits.

That said, thanks anyway for sharing and have a nice day.
Smarters Pro is only for TV Devices.

PlayTV

Elite member
Nov 26, 2023
brazil
bit.ly
😌I feel sorry for you, you know? You're so used to downloading scripts for free on the forums that you don't even know when the original panel is!

🤫Want more complete information? buy directly from the developer and stop being poor on the forum to download it for free, ok? People like you here on the forum should be banned, in addition to not contributing anything to complain.! Drop dd der poor and buy with RTX

psatizio

Dec 7, 2022
Milan
that's not true, I've always used smarters pro on smartphones and it has always worked perfectly.
Post automatically merged:

😌I feel sorry for you, you know? You're so used to downloading scripts for free on the forums that you don't even know when the original panel is!

🤫Want more complete information? buy directly from the developer and stop being poor on the forum to download it for free, ok? People like you here on the forum should be banned, in addition to not contributing anything to complain.! Drop dd der poor and buy with RTX

Dude, get off the pedestal you feel too important.

The forum is made for sharing, the forum was created with the possibility of having credits and having the possibility of downloading the package, if this function was not there, you would be right, but since it is there... it means that you are wrong.

Then it doesn't seem right to me to spend 700 credits, just to find out if a function is there, just because it's hard for you to use the keyboard or have time to try what you share.
When the information provided is complete and correct I am the first to spend even 1000 credits if necessary there is no problem.
But at least I'm aware of the cost I'm downloading, here I threw away 700 credits to download sight unseen.
Even the other guys who post resources insert more information even asking for half credits, so something is wrong with you and in your fast and uninteresting way of doing things, you don't bring real benefit to others but to yourself by earning easy credits.

Last edited:
Reactions: rodox10 and jntfr94

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
that's not true, I've always used smarters pro on smartphones and it has always worked perfectly.

Dude, get off the pedestal you feel too important.

The forum is made for sharing, the forum was created with the possibility of having credits and having the possibility of downloading the package, if this function was not there, you would be right, but since it is there... it means that you are wrong.

Then it doesn't seem right to me to spend 700 credits, just to find out if a function is there, just because it's hard for you to use the keyboard or have time to try what you share.
When the information provided is complete and correct I am the first to spend even 1000 credits if necessary there is no problem.
But at least I'm aware of the cost I'm downloading, here I threw away 700 credits to download sight unseen.
Even the other guys who post resources insert more information even asking for half credits, so something is wrong with you and in your fast and uninteresting way of doing things, you don't bring real benefit to others but to yourself by earning easy credits.
This version isnt like v3 or v4 with mobile and TV feature. Smarters Pro is the version that was made for ONLY TV. I been using it for months now. Offical from smarters and RTX version as well. I'm telling you this version Smarters Pro is for TV devices.

Reactions: rodox10 and PlayTV

PlayTV

Elite member
Nov 26, 2023
brazil
bit.ly
isso não é verdade, sempre usei smarters pro em smartphones e sempre funcionou perfeitamente.

Cara, saia do pedestal que você se sente importante demais.

O fórum é feito para compartilhar, o fórum foi criado com a possibilidade de ter créditos e ter a possibilidade de baixar o pacote, se essa função não existisse você teria razão, mas como está aí... significa que você está errado.

Então não me parece certo gastar 700 créditos, só para saber se existe uma função, só porque é difícil para você usar o teclado ou ter tempo para experimentar o que você compartilha.
Quando as informações fornecidas estão completas e corretas, sou o primeiro a gastar até 1000 créditos, se necessário, não há problema.
Mas pelo menos estou ciente do custo que estou baixando, aqui joguei fora 700 créditos para baixar sem ver.
Até os outros caras que postam recursos inserem mais informações até pedindo meio crédito, então algo está errado com você e no seu jeito rápido e desinteressante de fazer as coisas, você não traz benefício real para os outros e sim para si mesmo ao ganhar créditos fáceis.
How many scripts are there here on the forum that are offline? I spent 700 on a script here and it didn't work, that's not why I'm crying here, you want to feel important also post new scripts, I spent 700 credits on the forum imagine if it was 200 dollars hahaha

Reactions: givabox and rodox10
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock