Question LTQ DELUXE

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Jul 23, 2022
United Kingdom
I've come across a version of LTQ Deluxe, which I'm more than happy to share.

The problem is I'm not sure on how to find where to change the dns/panel url.

Anyone any pointers?

Do I just upload it and let someone go mad with it?

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
If its official then its not just as simple, you need to figure a couple rhings out then force it where it needs ro be, try looking at a panelled version to see how I did it originally.

Jul 23, 2022
United Kingdom
If its official then its not just as simple, you need to figure a couple rhings out then force it where it needs ro be, try looking at a panelled version to see how I did it originally.
I'm still pretty new to all of this, would you mind if I send it to you? Probably best for someone with experience and the knowledge to know what to look for to see if it's viable

Jul 23, 2022
United Kingdom
I've tried searching for your panelled version, but it doesn't seem to show anything, do you happen to have a link? I could then take a look and compare the 2, cheers in advance

Rick Sanchez

UmljayBQcmltZS9XZWlyZCBSaWNrIDop
Staff member
⭐Winner
Mar 4, 2023
Multiverse
iptvapps.net
I've tried searching for your panelled version, but it doesn't seem to show anything, do you happen to have a link? I could then take a look and compare the 2, cheers in advance
I dont think it is shared here due to Official Dev Restrictions
If its a MOD - Search http://, or https://
This should help u find it.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock