Question maybe i did something wrong

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
Good evening everyone hope everyone is doing ok.. I have a question maybe some one can point me in the right direction if i am doing something totally wrong.. I downloaded a app and panel, I up loaded the files to server that was in the panel folder.. I am able to log into the panel with the .php at the end of it.. But now i am having trouble if i am pointing the ap correctly, in the config small on the line where it saying i need to put the panel link..

I am putting example. 12345.xyz public_html/api

Since thats the location i put panel files could this be causing the app to crash when i try to open it do i have the wrong address there.

Sorry to annoy anyone it's my first time doing it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock