Resource icon

Resource MyApp Smarters V4 + Panel 2024-03-26

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

x4playtv

Feb 4, 2024
Brasil
This Thread had not been rated yet
This Thread had not been rated yet

capryn

Jan 25, 2024
spain
thanks
Post automatically merged:

its possible another languaje?
spanish ?

its app + panel?

regards

Last edited:

asad88

Elite member
Jun 10, 2022
Pakistan
ftsol.pk
thanks
Post automatically merged:

its possible another languaje?
spanish ?

its app + panel?

regards
Hi, i make this layout in V4, and yes it will translate automatically if your device language is in Spanish or any other language supported or u can change it from settings.

Reactions: capryn

Rick Sanchez

UmljayBQcmltZS9XZWlyZCBSaWNrIDop
Staff member
⭐Winner
Mar 4, 2023
Multiverse
iptvapps.net
I have dug through the Panel & found this file, boxbr_data.json.
So, The Credits for this Apk & Panel (Being in Spanish I knew right away who's this was) would go to @BoxBR .
Please Add the credit to ur post for the Dev.

This 1 would be a hard 1 as there are 3 Branders Names in this Apk & Panel. If U dig U will see RTX, InterumE, & BoxBR. With everything I know, This would be a BoxBR Apk & all the others are Rebranding the Apk.

U can always find the Devs info in the Apk or the Panel.
Unless someone is good enough to change all the info, & you will find that person's info in the Apk or Panel.

It is a nice APK, TY for sharing it.

TY
Rick Sanchez

Last edited:

darren

Jun 30, 2022
canada
Hello. I was wondering when someone was going to share this. I paid for this about a year ago. Question does parental controls kick you back to main screen?

Sep 28, 2023
Usa
APk is not coneccting to panel , but I con ected to anaother panel and its works , but ads not showing up ,does any one knows why?does anybody has any advice?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock