Resource NexTv V3.0.17 + Panel 3.0.17

Register & Get access to index
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90 5Gbps / 180 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569 Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350 10Gbps / 350 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349 TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500 20Gbps / 700 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / 980 http://coronaserver.com
Advertise with us
Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Aug 5, 2022
US
Does this have the same EPG bug as the other version floating around on forums? Im trying to resolve it but havent spent that much time on it. WHen it first loads it will pull in EPG data, after that data expires it no longer pulls EPG data when it pulls new account updates via playlist update.

Razor182

Respected member
Mar 28, 2024
South Africa
Anyone was able to get this to work. I point the app to the panel but when its time to login in to to get the channels it gives no option to add username and password
Post automatically merged:

When select add playlist all that shows up is View attachment 2432
@shadydawg did you manage to get pass this? I'm thinking i may have the app link to panel incorrect. Any help will be appreciated

Synkoptik

Jul 21, 2022
USA
Finally, I've come to understand a little better how to set up iptv panels and apks. I started knowing nothing so I'll share how I got this apk and panel to work for I noticed a lot of people asking "how to connect?". This is just one mans thoughts over here, not at all proficient but did get er' done. Let's go:

To connect to the panel on a VPS server online, heres what I did:

1. Make sure PHP, sqlite, and IONCUBE, server apps are installed on your VPS or online server.. I used "cyber panel" on my vps and was able to easily change PHP versions and enable IONCube right from the Cyber Panel. It's free and you can access the install script and be up and running by following the official 4 easy (but not so easy) steps from their web site, HERE.

2. I then used an FTP client to connect to the VPS to upload the panel files to sub directories. i.e https://my_vps_server.com/panels/nextv3/

3. Then I pointed the APK app to that address and folder using APK Editor Studio. Do a project search within the Editor app for "yourpanel". Change the DNS to your VPS address plus the folders. ie. https://my_vps_server.com/panels/nextv3 (where the use of subfolders is entirely up to you, BTW). Save apk file. NOTE: you can edit/replace the logo files, intro file, etc. here as well, then save. Very important though to change the DNS in the decompiled apk (http://yourpanel/) and point it to your VPS or server online. You must have the "Decompile smali" option enabled in order to even find the embedded DNS. Default settings in APK Editor Studio 1.7.1 should be suffient. Software Available HERE.

4. Next I logged into the RTX panel via web browser. Logged in with admin/admin and changed credentials. Then created the DNS record(S) in the panel under the DNS section. Changing the logo and background image from the panel did not work for me neither changing the panels logo or background nor the APK app.

** It's pretty straight forward forward (at least for me now --hopefully you will find it that way as well)

5. Lastly I Installed the APK app on my device... boots right up! At first it would not recognize the DNS or panel. Switched the PHP version to PHP 7.4.33 in the Cyber panel and all was good. Make sure you have the ionCube Extension installed for your PHP version...ie. 7.4. Heres how:

i. Using the Cyber Panel, go the the left pane and locate PHP.
ii. Select "Install extention" under PHP section.
iii. Use the drop down to select the PHP version you want to check or install the ionCube extention.
iiii. Scroll and find "
lsphp74lsphp74-ioncubelsphp74-ioncube/jammy,now 12.0.5-1+jammy amd64 [installed]Installed
If it is not installed, simply install it pressing the install button.
v. Restart the PHP service after that by pressing or clicking the RESTART PHP SERVICE button.

Thats it.

I can't thank the uploader, RTX, and IPTVApps enough for the invaluable information and data gathered here.

I can confirm that the app and panel are working. Please excuse any typos, or let me know about it cause I'm out!

Reactions: Hyn9090
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock