Question Nvidia Shield

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
Good morning, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm having some trouble with my Nvidia Shield - I'm trying to install XCIPTV, which I downloaded from here, but I'm getting the "problem parsing the package" error. I know it works on other devices, so I'm not sure what the issue is. Is there a better app I could be using on the Shield, or is there a way I can fix this?

EPGNInja

I will be your guide.
Jul 20, 2022
YerMom
Could be a bunch of things. Judging by just the question, if you pulled it from here, it most likely needs some editing. Or its a version incompatible with Android 12. Try the same app on a fire stick. If it installs, you have your answer.

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
Could be a bunch of things. Judging by just the question, if you pulled it from here, it most likely needs some editing. Or its a version incompatible with Android 12. Try the same app on a fire stick. If it installs, you have your answer.
Thank your for your reply. It works on the fire stick.. Is there a way to edit it (xciptv) so it can work with android 12 and yes i did download from here

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock