Old CK41  to  Open Source Codes dOC4eVER v03

Resource Old CK41 to Open Source Codes dOC4eVER v03

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

dOC4eVER

Respected
Aug 31, 2023
france
Hello once again I come to tell you that this panel works wonderfully, but it is only intended for people who want to have their own panel and not be dependent on anyone, so please do not click on the red button to say don't no matter what. If you want a panel dependent on other people please wait a few days and I will give you an option to update only on the condition that it will not have updates (except minor correction regarding languages). THANKS

Oct 3, 2023
spain
Reactions: dOC4eVER

Calfrun

S.V.I.P
Apr 27, 2022
Brazil
I had a bit of a problem, but after exchanging 2 words with dOC4eVER I resolved it easily here, I'm going to migrate and start using it now :D

Apr 12, 2022
Quixadá
Good afternoon
I bought this script here Old CK41 to Open Source Codes dC4eVER v01 COMPLETE NET BACKUP SOURCE TO BE PLACED IN THE HOSTING I would like if someone can help me and clear up any doubts just install it on the VPS or dedicated Linux or hosting it will also install the friend that And the owner of the script can help, I'm grateful.

Reactions: dOC4eVER

dOC4eVER

Respected
Aug 31, 2023
france
Good afternoon
I bought this script here Old CK41 to Open Source Codes dC4eVER v01 COMPLETE NET BACKUP SOURCE TO BE PLACED IN THE HOSTING I would like if someone can help me and clear up any doubts just install it on the VPS or dedicated Linux or hosting it will also install the friend that And the owner of the script can help, I'm grateful.
hello if there are people with doubts about the change or even installation please send me an email and I will respond fairly quickly I already have fixations of certain files that arrived at zero bits because of the master, I will check that because it is targeted etc. so it will soon be updated in another 3 or 4 days thank you it will be version v04 I regret for the people that we changed the urls it will take 10 minutes to change the links, it will have a new tutorial to better help the most sensitive with php people who just want to do a test I will leave a link to do the installation be careful this is just an option because the goal at the beginning was to share for people who are looking to have their own panel and not depend on me or other people Cdt dOC4eVER

Reactions: adil

dOC4eVER

Respected
Aug 31, 2023
france
hello if there are people with doubts about the change or even installation please send me an email and I will respond fairly quickly I already have fixations of certain files that arrived at zero bits because of the master, I will check that because it is targeted etc. so it will soon be updated in another 3 or 4 days thank you it will be version v04 I regret for the people that we changed the urls it will take 10 minutes to change the links, it will have a new tutorial to better help the most sensitive with php people who just want to do a test I will leave a link to do the installation be careful this is just an option because the goal at the beginning was to share for people who are looking to have their own panel and not depend on me or other people Cdt dOC4eVER
it will be possible to install on ubuntu 18/20/22 Fedora/debian install is ok will make 2 options for installation

Cdt dOC4eVER

Reactions: adil
Sep 13, 2023
pakistan
Anyone Help me how to install it I have done every thing as menstioned in video and note pad but working working say
there is no file in install.py

How I can install it??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock