Question Parser Error?

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Jun 14, 2022
Blackpool
Morning.... I use Tivimate paid version to view my service. Which I believe to be the best player. (unless someone can convince me otherwise) Sometimes though, a random episode or two from a box set in the series section will give me a "Parser Error" or maybe "Parser Exception" message. I can correct this by changing the player in the settings menu to MX. Just asking......A) What is a Parser error ....and B) Is there anything I could do at my end to avoid having to change the player as the missus is unable to perform this operation when I'm not around. Any help would be much appreciated

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
Morning.... I use Tivimate paid version to view my service. Which I believe to be the best player. (unless someone can convince me otherwise) Sometimes though, a random episode or two from a box set in the series section will give me a "Parser Error" or maybe "Parser Exception" message. I can correct this by changing the player in the settings menu to MX. Just asking......A) What is a Parser error ....and B) Is there anything I could do at my end to avoid having to change the player as the missus is unable to perform this operation when I'm not around. Any help would be much appreciated
Most of the time it's your service. But if using another player works for you, then go that route. But from my experience it's on your providers end. You can also use your providers app and have your missus use that one instead of tivimate

Last edited:
Reactions: Toshlington
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock