Question PlayStore for OptIn for TV issue

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

asad88

Elite member
Jun 10, 2022
Pakistan
ftsol.pk
Hello Guys, i am uploading an app to play store it already has been approved for the Mobiel devices but when i Optin for tv it got rejected and the only reason they gave me is App Crashed upon launching. I have tested on Android Studio with diffrent dks and i have adnroid tv 9 and android box Mi app is working totaly fine. Can some one guide me through why this issue is happening ?

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
Hello Guys, i am uploading an app to play store it already has been approved for the Mobiel devices but when i Optin for tv it got rejected and the only reason they gave me is App Crashed upon launching. I have tested on Android Studio with diffrent dks and i have adnroid tv 9 and android box Mi app is working totaly fine. Can some one guide me through why this issue is happening ?
Are they able to provide any sort of crash log? Can you request it?

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
are all necessary lib files there?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock