Resource icon

Resource PurpleIPTV Player(new release) + Onepanel 1.4 + All Themes v1.4 v5.5

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

pnpcinema

Oct 30, 2023
USA
you put work?
Yea, for some reason the "Custom App Images (Add URLs below if checked)' checkbox on the panel under Purple Player / Interface Settings was checked but I had no URLs inside the fields, I unchecked and update and the app loaded fine. Now I actual have the images up so I enabled again and put all the URLs and is working fine.

Reactions: peter and Amount

adrianosousa1997@gma

Respected member
Oct 13, 2023
PORTUGAL
Sim, por algum motivo, a caixa de seleção "Imagens de aplicativo personalizadas (adicionar URLs abaixo, se marcada)" no painel em Player roxo / Configurações de interface foi marcada, mas eu não tinha URLs dentro dos campos, desmarquei e atualizei e o aplicativo carregou corretamente. Na verdade, tenho as imagens ativadas, então ativei novamente e coloquei todos os URLs e está funcionand

Reactions: Amount

pnpcinema

Oct 30, 2023
USA
Can someone tell me why if this version is paneled it still shows the Purple IPTV on launch and the Login, App List, Network settings, System Settings and Contact us buttons? I was assuming after setting up it would launch straight to the username/password screen with the background set up in the panel.

Reactions: Amount

MaxTV

Jan 31, 2024
Serbia
When i search for //endpoint.purpletv.app in APK Editor it doesn't return anything. Can anyone help please?

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
When i upload the panel files and create the data base. I do not see the Db.php file in the panel files to add the data base to it. Did anyone have this problem?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock