Question Regarding android apps

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Goku4

Jul 24, 2022
Uk
I've been trying to find a app( xc/ smarters not to worried which)

That will allow the likes of gif / moving buttons and or background.

I heard that the xc725 was able to handle this but can never get it to work on any my xc725

I have the boxbr xc725 and his panel for it but for the love of anything can I get it to work (even the panel of it)

I'm guessing it might be the hosting site I'm using as it has the source guardian built in to php 8.1 and even though instructions in the original zip say to use php 8 up the forum I got it on says 7.4+

I've had no reply there so I'm hoping someone here can inspire me how to sort it... Or can think of other apps that should do the job... I think xc731 is meant to also but I can't find a version with a panel anywhere, as right now I'm feeling like a circle to triangle.... Pointless

Goku4

Jul 24, 2022
Uk
You could always buy one from @BoxBR ?
I did think about that but I'm content fiddling about with it, but as I know Ive seen it on a few forums from himself (I'm guessing some are copy and pasted of an original somewhere) and stating don't ask him for help with it....

You don't poke the sleeping bear with your finger in it's... Well you can decide where be worst place to do that is lol

And if I do buy of him would I end up with the same issue anyways (catch 21) I've tried a few different hosters and I tip my hat to the encoding on it as either I'm extremely thick (which wouldn't be hard to believe) or he is one the best at encoding

Reactions: BoxBR

BoxBR

Respected
Apr 5, 2022
Brazil
boxbr.k6.com.br
My friends, I beg leave to join the conversation.

I'm here, I always stop by from time to time to see how things are going.

And I'm also open to dialogues, I'm not a being from another world as some people think, and I was even crucified a few days ago for not having reactivated the great xc725 panel that for me has been obsolete for a while, the panel itself, just was released to the public due to a previous leak and it has been controlled in part by proliferation. so after a recent episode where I had a lot of criticism for it, I definitely disabled them all.

I always try to help everyone who comes to me, but we have a limit in the meantime, ferrari doesn't make cars overnight and doesn't give any for people to test drive..

Nowadays, what is lacking is empathy and respect. without that we would not get anywhere, but it seems that parents no longer educate their children as they used to.

because as everyone knows I do my projects to sell and profit from it. so some things need to be kept secret and that should be respected with any Rebrand builder.

Anyway, the coding actually has to be effective, or we have leaks so fast to the point of not making any profit, in jobs that sometimes take months to build.

we know that nothing is unbreakable, but the more difficult and time consuming it takes for this to happen is always good, for those who earn money from it, because everyone makes such a profit at some point. and there is a commercial chain...

Sorry, in parts for taking advantage and making a little outburst in the middle of the answer. But people have been very clueless lately.

Reactions: Goku4 and Pinky

Goku4

Jul 24, 2022
Uk
gif and extra buttons easy to add to most apps gotta be something u doing wrong cant be host
I'm able to add buttons and remove buttons move them about etc that's no issue, it is just getting moving gifs/animations to appear moving in the usage of the app's icons (ie a logo/ tv/ VOD icon that spins, explodes changes colours. etc)

the issue of the host was regarding the setup and activation of a certain panel that apparently (and from what I have seen examples) links to an app and enables this movement... I just wasn't able to get the panel working even by following the given instructions but it showed it can be done. If couldn't get the panel to work I was trying to see if it is possible without the panel on any certain apps or not on certain apps.

Goku4

Jul 24, 2022
Uk
My friends, I beg leave to join the conversation.

I'm here, I always stop by from time to time to see how things are going.

And I'm also open to dialogues, I'm not a being from another world as some people think, and I was even crucified a few days ago for not having reactivated the great xc725 panel that for me has been obsolete for a while, the panel itself, just was released to the public due to a previous leak and it has been controlled in part by proliferation. so after a recent episode where I had a lot of criticism for it, I definitely disabled them all.

I always try to help everyone who comes to me, but we have a limit in the meantime, ferrari doesn't make cars overnight and doesn't give any for people to test drive..

Nowadays, what is lacking is empathy and respect. without that we would not get anywhere, but it seems that parents no longer educate their children as they used to.

because as everyone knows I do my projects to sell and profit from it. so some things need to be kept secret and that should be respected with any Rebrand builder.

Anyway, the coding actually has to be effective, or we have leaks so fast to the point of not making any profit, in jobs that sometimes take months to build.

we know that nothing is unbreakable, but the more difficult and time consuming it takes for this to happen is always good, for those who earn money from it, because everyone makes such a profit at some point. and there is a commercial chain...

Sorry, in parts for taking advantage and making a little outburst in the middle of the answer. But people have been very clueless lately.

Greetings BOXbr,

please do not take any disrespect from my statement/ question. I say that as I fear that may be how it was taken and that was by far not my intention.

I put my post well before I read anything about you deactivating your xc725 panel, to which I've not complained about what you do with your personal property. If someone stole your car and it is able to be disabled from running by remote ....is that your wrongdoing? no, it is not most people would do the same.

As I had commented in my first statement/ question your encoding and understanding of what you do is second to none I've come across and I tip my hat off to you for your skills and dedicated training in this aspect. However in reply to Brain saying about purchasing from you, I've no issue in doing so, but I am trying to understand what I'm providing to people to work the streaming service I resell for, so if there are any issues I can attempt to fix it rather than going back and forth trying to resolve any issues that may crop up. You have shown something is possible, and unlike running a marathon in 20 mins, it is something that I should be able to do myself in apps, and that's what this whole post was meant to be for, me looking for advice and guidance in the right direction so I can explore and learn the right avenue.

I'm not selling apps/ panels or anything just trying to learn and understand. I am also trying to understand more and learn more about bouquets in services and if it is possible to rearrange the channels inside them ... I'm not trying to take from those I resell for as the service they are selling to me to resell is amazing quality but its the organization of the channels that I know my clients would be easier for them to follow and find what they want to see, however, I also do not want to be seen as trying restream their streams (hoping I'm making sense) as that is not what I'm looking to do ...I'm content buying credits and making subscriptions as I know getting streams and understanding how to set up a server with adequate transcoders, etc is beyond my full understanding yet ( I've only recently been able to set up a small plex server into a homemade Linux server and still unsure how much stress/ pressure it can handle with what little specs I have in it)

You have no need to apologise for anything, I've seen some of the things people have written on other forums and I am sure some people are unwilling to learn to do things themselves so spit out their dummy that they will have to pay or do the work for what they want and sent abusive private messages.

I've been working on the xc 8 versions lately but I know a lot of my older clients are still using my original (modded) 7.18 xc app as they don't like changing something if it is working just for something shinier. Trying not to steal credit for others' work I had bought it from another rebrander who (in hindsight) I know has got it from Eggzie...

I'm losing my point and waffling now so I apologise for that but hope you and anyone else reading this understands I've complete respect for what you do and just trying to learn, any and all pointers are welcome

thank you

BoxBR

Respected
Apr 5, 2022
Brazil
boxbr.k6.com.br
Greetings BOXbr,

please do not take any disrespect from my statement/ question. I say that as I fear that may be how it was taken and that was by far not my intention.

I put my post well before I read anything about you deactivating your xc725 panel, to which I've not complained about what you do with your personal property. If someone stole your car and it is able to be disabled from running by remote ....is that your wrongdoing? no, it is not most people would do the same.

As I had commented in my first statement/ question your encoding and understanding of what you do is second to none I've come across and I tip my hat off to you for your skills and dedicated training in this aspect. However in reply to Brain saying about purchasing from you, I've no issue in doing so, but I am trying to understand what I'm providing to people to work the streaming service I resell for, so if there are any issues I can attempt to fix it rather than going back and forth trying to resolve any issues that may crop up. You have shown something is possible, and unlike running a marathon in 20 mins, it is something that I should be able to do myself in apps, and that's what this whole post was meant to be for, me looking for advice and guidance in the right direction so I can explore and learn the right avenue.

I'm not selling apps/ panels or anything just trying to learn and understand. I am also trying to understand more and learn more about bouquets in services and if it is possible to rearrange the channels inside them ... I'm not trying to take from those I resell for as the service they are selling to me to resell is amazing quality but its the organization of the channels that I know my clients would be easier for them to follow and find what they want to see, however, I also do not want to be seen as trying restream their streams (hoping I'm making sense) as that is not what I'm looking to do ...I'm content buying credits and making subscriptions as I know getting streams and understanding how to set up a server with adequate transcoders, etc is beyond my full understanding yet ( I've only recently been able to set up a small plex server into a homemade Linux server and still unsure how much stress/ pressure it can handle with what little specs I have in it)

You have no need to apologise for anything, I've seen some of the things people have written on other forums and I am sure some people are unwilling to learn to do things themselves so spit out their dummy that they will have to pay or do the work for what they want and sent abusive private messages.

I've been working on the xc 8 versions lately but I know a lot of my older clients are still using my original (modded) 7.18 xc app as they don't like changing something if it is working just for something shinier. Trying not to steal credit for others' work I had bought it from another rebrander who (in hindsight) I know has got it from Eggzie...

I'm losing my point and waffling now so I apologise for that but hope you and anyone else reading this understands I've complete respect for what you do and just trying to learn, any and all pointers are welcome

thank you
Hi friend, at no time, I don't want to disrespect anyone in any way, because it's not my style to do that. lol.

I don't want or need to get into trouble with anyone, on the contrary, many try to get into trouble with me, which I try to ignore kkkk

I just took advantage of the post, to say what some don't hear, but anyway it's not the case...

on any version of my xc725, they were disabled to some extent, for a few reasons.

1. It wasn't 100% finished yet and it was finished as 726. I released a 725 version on the forum because there were already people selling it even though it was a demo. and both are already outdated, because we already have 730 800 ..

2. If, by chance, you have or were trying to use this 725 version with your clients, I recommend that you change to another one, as this one will no longer work.

3. about encoding, I will always be using the latest encoders and latest php versions as we know how easy it is to decrypt most.

with that in mind, we are in a dilemma, if I want to offer something of quality to my customers, and I want to be sure that I will have something working, would I buy from someone who does and gives the necessary support, or would I build mine myself, or edit something open that you can modify to the point of being fully functional.

those are the only ways to make sure it's working and that you have control if something goes wrong.
everything else is a risk.

I hope I have helped in some way.

Any questions can ask.

Reactions: Goku4

Goku4

Jul 24, 2022
Uk
Hi friend, at no time, I don't want to disrespect anyone in any way, because it's not my style to do that. lol.

I don't want or need to get into trouble with anyone, on the contrary, many try to get into trouble with me, which I try to ignore kkkk

I just took advantage of the post, to say what some don't hear, but anyway it's not the case...

on any version of my xc725, they were disabled to some extent, for a few reasons.

1. It wasn't 100% finished yet and it was finished as 726. I released a 725 version on the forum because there were already people selling it even though it was a demo. and both are already outdated, because we already have 730 800 ..

2. If, by chance, you have or were trying to use this 725 version with your clients, I recommend that you change to another one, as this one will no longer work.

3. about encoding, I will always be using the latest encoders and latest php versions as we know how easy it is to decrypt most.

with that in mind, we are in a dilemma, if I want to offer something of quality to my customers, and I want to be sure that I will have something working, would I buy from someone who does and gives the necessary support, or would I build mine myself, or edit something open that you can modify to the point of being fully functional.

those are the only ways to make sure it's working and that you have control if something goes wrong.
everything else is a risk.

I hope I have helped in some way.

Any questions can ask.
Are you single?... joke

That's the one thing that always pops into my head when someone says I can ask any questions.

It sounds like you take pride in your work (which by all means you should... ) I paint pet portraits on the side and wouldn't want to give away a half-finished job either, so I do fully understand that... and hopefully, others see this and understand too.

I was never successful in getting the 725 working for myself (I chalked it down to either the web hosting server I was using or me just being super thick or a bit of both or the amazing encoding/ encryption job you did).

ones trying to cause trouble with/ for you are just uneducated, envious, jealous people who aren't worth the spit to put them out if they caught fire (now I see where my son gets his ass-kissing skills from)

If you have the ability and know-how always build your own, but most here (not meaning as in this forum just in general) and on the reseller side of the business have any idea of how any of it works, I would say I am one of these people but I have slowly been picking up on bits and pieces through here and other forums. Naturally, most are not going to be found in a book in the local library and the person with knowledge only makes money as long they are needed due to no one else knowing ... so it is a big catch 21.

If its ok to pm you I do have a question just to see if I am on the right track for what I would like to do or if I'm going in the completely wrong direction (don't want to say here as either way I make a complete fool of myself or I give away trade secrets... and neither of us wants to do that.

BoxBR

Respected
Apr 5, 2022
Brazil
boxbr.k6.com.br
Você é solteiro?... piada

Essa é a única coisa que sempre me vem à cabeça quando alguém diz que posso fazer qualquer pergunta.

Parece que você se orgulha de seu trabalho (o que você deveria...) Eu pinto retratos de animais de estimação na lateral e também não gostaria de doar um trabalho incompleto, então entendo perfeitamente isso. .e espero que outros vejam isso e entendam também.

Nunca tive sucesso em fazer o 725 funcionar para mim mesmo (atribuí isso ao servidor de hospedagem na web que estava usando ou ao fato de eu ser super grosso ou um pouco de ambos ou ao incrível trabalho de codificação / criptografia que você fez).

aqueles que tentam causar problemas com / pois você são apenas pessoas sem instrução, invejosas e ciumentas que não valem a pena cuspir para apagá-los se pegarem fogo (agora vejo de onde meu filho tira suas habilidades de beijar o traseiro)

Se você tem a habilidade e know-how, sempre construa o seu próprio, mas a maioria aqui (não significa como neste fórum apenas em geral) e no lado do revendedor do negócio tem alguma ideia de como isso funciona, eu diria que sou uma dessas pessoas, mas aos poucos fui pegando pedaços aqui e em outros fóruns. Naturalmente, a maioria não será encontrada em um livro na biblioteca local e a pessoa com conhecimento só ganha dinheiro enquanto for necessário porque ninguém mais sabe ... então é um grande problema 21.

Se não houver problema em enviar mensagem privada, tenho uma pergunta apenas para ver se estou no caminho certo para o que gostaria de fazer ou se estou indo na direção completamente errada (não quero dizer aqui de qualquer maneira Faço papel de bobo ou dou segredos comerciais... e nenhum de nós quer fazer isso.
I'm not trying to answer your questions or questions friend, I'm just trying to dialogue. does that make sense to you?

If you need anything I can help with, I already said I'm available.

it can be here or how you want to contact me. lol

it's even better, because it looks like we're discussing something that won't get anywhere.....

kind of meaningless talk lol

• Haha
Reactions: Goku4

Goku4

Jul 24, 2022
Uk
I'm not trying to answer your questions or questions friend, I'm just trying to dialogue. does that make sense to you?

If you need anything I can help with, I already said I'm available.

it can be here or how you want to contact me. lol

it's even better, because it looks like we're discussing something that won't get anywhere.....

kind of meaningless talk lol

Meaningless talk and probably totally confusing to anyone else lol

Yes dialogue for others not specifically at me.. yes I get that

ill send a pm here (for now at least) and you can wet yourself at laughing at how dumb i may actually be lol

Reactions: BoxBR
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock