Question Remove "any name" in login

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Alberto

Jun 27, 2022
Canada
Hello friend, could someone guide me in knowing how to eliminate the "any name" field in Smarter V3 so that only the username and password remain. I would thank you a lot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230417_105255_com.ottmtysmt.ottmty_edit_147565999829044.jpg
    Screenshot_20230417_105255_com.ottmtysmt.ottmty_edit_147565999829044.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: crtl

Morty Smith

TW9ydHkgOik=
Staff member
⭐Winner
Mar 25, 2023
5th Dimension
iptvapps.net
Hello friend, could someone guide me in knowing how to eliminate the "any name" field in Smarter V3 so that only the username and password remain. I would thank you a lot
HOW TO REMOVE THE "ANYNAME BOX" SMARTERS

STEP 1:

Look in public.xml for the following line:
<public type="string" name="add_user"
and copy what appears in id
<public type="string" name="add_user" id="xxxxxxxxx"

look in smali for the id you just copied without the quotes ("")

once the id is found in the file LoginActiviti.smali
identify the line that is a few lines below: rl_name:Landroid/widget/RelativeLayout and just below that line the following will appear depending on the version of smarters you have

invoke-virtual {v1, v3} , change it to invoke-virtual {v1, v2}
invoke-virtual {v0, v1} to invoke-virtual {v0, v4}

this hides the Any Name Box

STEP 2:
Look in public.xml for the following line:
<public type="string" name="your_name"
and copy what appears in id
<public type="string" name="your_name" id="xxxxxxxxxx"
look in smali for the id you just copied without the quotes ("")

once the id is found in the file LoginActiviti.smali
identify the line that is a few lines below the following will appear depending on the version of smarters you have:

invoke-virtual {v0, v10}, Landroid/widget/EditText;->setHint(Ljava/lang/CharSequence
invoke-virtual {v0, v2}, Landroid/widget/EditText;->setHint(Ljava/lang/CharSequence

change setHint to setText (this should remove the hint asking to please enter Any Name)

Save and recompile Any name should now be gone.

he only thing that remains afterwards is when you click on Switch User link on the app, right above the username , it will now show "Any Name" as the account name. However you can also remove or change it to whatever you want it

Just to the res/values/strings.xml

Go all the way to the last row

remove the Any Name from

<string name="your_name">Any Name</string> to <string name="your_name">""</string>

Reactions: Alberto
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock