Smarters 3.1.5.1 Multi DNS HC

Resource Smarters 3.1.5.1 Multi DNS HC 3.1.5.1

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
Do a search on the forum. Its been answered too many times
Thank you i see a post about it here but the problem I am having is. When i go to the encode webiste and put the name of the app in and encode it, I get SVBUViBTbWFydGVycyBQcm8=
Now when I go back into MT manager and dex edit plus and select all and open and use the search I am getting Zero results

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
Thank you i see a post about it here but the problem I am having is. When i go to the encode webiste and put the name of the app in and encode it, I get SVBUViBTbWFydGVycyBQcm8=
Now when I go back into MT manager and dex edit plus and select all and open and use the search I am getting Zero results
Can some one help me please. I followed this Guide When i open the app and i login in i am getting this message can some one tell me what I am missing pleaseWhatsApp Image 2024-01-18 at 12.33.04 PM.jpeg

Feb 8, 2023
panama
If it helps, remove: =, and do the search

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock