Showcase Smarters Ads Gif 4 APP Launch

• If you are looking for some Feedback for your creations then try creating a `Poll` when posting your New Thread.
    This allows the community to vote on the responses to the question your asking without them having to post, not everybody will want to post on your thread but everybody will have an opinion!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Wizard

π™°πš™πš™πš•πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— - π™Όπš˜πšπš’πšπš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
Jul 16, 2022
United Kingdom

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
the gifs r your work bud but not the apk i have your full gif m8 and nice work on the gifs @BoxBR thank u it was a different apk i used to add the gifs and extra buttons and extra Launch
BoxBR always completes top-tier projects, as far as I'm aware though he's committed to other communities - so just please continue to credit where credit is due.

Reactions: Ian

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
I was just kidding friends lol.

Not wanting to interfere with anyone's sale, because I sell to resellers...

And I like to know that some of my projects serve as inspiration...

Yes, I go to other places like everyone else, but my only commitment is to be happy lol

Always progress....
Good man, respectable.

Reactions: BoxBR and Pinky
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock