Smarters change default settings

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

darren

Respected member
Jun 30, 2022
canada
Hello,
Trying to change a default setting. Auto play on live. (if this isn't checked when i go to livetv and select play it won't play)(of course only for tv, mobile fine as it doesn't have this)
I must be missing something as i searched under the resource id and came up with 2 lines.
this is the only thing i get.
<public type="id" name="auto_play_channel_in_live" id="0x7f0b00e7" />
Line 391: const v1, 0x7f0b00e7
auto_play_channel_in_live also searched this found more items but not sure what to look for?
I am using APK easy tool. I no not best but bluestacks emulator goes to a grinding halt on my computer.

darren

Respected member
Jun 30, 2022
canada
Sorry I don't understand shared prefs or that variable.
I have searched 0x7f0b00e7 the id
i have searched auto_play_channel_in_live
the only thing i see i can change is android:visibility (as its visible on tv but not on mobile)
Maybe I am missing something?

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
Sorry I don't understand shared prefs or that variable.
I have searched 0x7f0b00e7 the id
i have searched auto_play_channel_in_live
the only thing i see i can change is android:visibility (as its visible on tv but not on mobile)
Maybe I am missing something?
Look in smali/dex

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock