Smarters Neon V3 Apk & Panel

Resource Smarters Neon V3 Apk & Panel panel

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
Hi can you tell me what tool you used to edit the file to point it to the panel. I am trying to use APK editor Ultra. When i go to the file that i need to edit for the panel and save when i try to build the app back it keeps failing

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
Hi can you tell me what tool you used to edit the file to point it to the panel. I am trying to use APK editor Ultra. When i go to the file that i need to edit for the panel and save when i try to build the app back it keeps failing
I opened the file using apk editor ultra. With outdoing anything i compile the file and it gives a error

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
Okay thank you.. Got it to work with MT manager another question. Has anyone tried this on andriod 12
Need some help please can some one tell me where i can find this logo in the files.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-04-24 at 3.37.53 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-04-24 at 3.37.53 PM.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 33
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock