SMARTERS V3 CUSTOM

Resource SMARTERS V3 CUSTOM 3.0.1

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
Pinky submitted a new resource:

SMARTERS V3 ALL IPTV - SMARTERS V3 ALL IPTV (CUSTOM 3 OVER 3 LAYOUT)

Screenshot_20220412-152906_All%20IPTV%20Player.jpg
Screenshot_20220412-152935_All%20IPTV%20Player.jpg

Read more about this resource...

This Thread had not been rated yet

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
Nice. I see alot of smarters but haven't seen many different layouts of xciptv. But your on a roll Pinky . Keep em coming brother

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
So make some šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Oh I'm making some.
Exactly this. Nothing wrong with abit of help but you'll never learn if your handed everything on a plate. End of day if people are selling these apps and panels they should at least know how they work šŸ˜¬
Yea I don't sell apps and panels. I was just saying in general I never see anybody do xciptv layouts. And when I do ask for help in the right direction from some of you guys. Y'all brush it off. So it's not exactly handed. But mainly rude. But to each their own

MasterMod

Apr 5, 2022
notsure
Oh I'm making some.

Yea I don't sell apps and panels. I was just saying in general I never see anybody do xciptv layouts. And when I do ask for help in the right direction from some of you guys. Y'all brush it off. So it's not exactly handed. But mainly rude. But to each their own
It's not being rude boss. And my comment wasn't just aimed at you. But most cba to learn to do things for themselves but happy to make money from other peoples and not knowing how the thing even works. Every app and info is out there now fur anyone to learnšŸ¤“

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
It's not being rude boss. And my comment wasn't just aimed at you. But most cba to learn to do things for themselves but happy to make money from other peoples and not knowing how the thing even works. Every app and info is out there now fur anyone to learnšŸ¤“
Oh I wasn't aiming that at you personally. Just saying in general. Your right tho it can't be given to us, we do need to learn. I look up to you and most of the guys. You guys work on modding and redesigning these apps. Hats off to y'all for sure

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
Oh I'm making some.

What u meen by layouts? As there has been plenty themes and layouts done. .some posted...some leaked ect..maybe be more specific cause when u say u never see anyone do xciptv layouts that's just not true in my eyes

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
What u meen by layouts? As there has been plenty themes and layouts done. .some posted...some leaked ect..maybe be more specific cause when u say u never see anyone do xciptv layouts that's just not true in my eyes
Sorry I meant unique layouts. Like how you did with with your X X SPECIAL EDITION. Pretty dope work. I must say I been following your work for some years now, and it's too notch. Once I think I've seen it all, you set the bar up higher

Reactions: JLWOCKEE

JLWOCKEE

Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
Sorry I meant unique layouts. Like how you did with with your X X SPECIAL EDITION. Pretty dope work. I must say I been following your work for some years now, and it's too notch. Once I think I've seen it all, you set the bar up higher
I meen I've done gif. With external downloadable apps...hmmm I see what can come up with

Reactions: Pegasus

JLWOCKEE

Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock