Resource SMARTERS V4 [RTX]

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Apr 10, 2024
Brazil
View attachment 2292:
Instrução:
[OBRIGADO] Procure por panelmaster.lol e altere-o ao seu gosto!
[/OBRIGADO]
Download:
👉Painel: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

👉Baixar APk: [OBRIGADO] [/THANKS]
I'm answering just to view the content... please don't delete this post if necessary delete my previous post... thank you!

Taking advantage of the opportunity.. I'm new here and I have a question that may be ignorance on my part, but what is the difference between the main panel and the secondary one called adpanel? Thank you and forgive me for this.

Reactions: oscar00 and PlayTV

PlayTV

Elite member
Nov 26, 2023
brazil
bit.ly
I'm answering just to view the content... please don't delete this post if necessary delete my previous post... thank you!

Taking advantage of the opportunity.. I'm new here and I have a question that may be ignorance on my part, but what is the difference between the main panel and the secondary one called adpanel? Thank you and forgive me for this.
adpnael is just the name of the folder but it is 2 panels in 1

Reactions: webdevictorchryz
Apr 10, 2024
Brazil
Do you know how to remove that initial introduction, Search Master (Crash App) and also the background with the logo in the ads?! In addition, I managed everything, just these three that I need help from anyone who knows... thank you!!!

Apr 21, 2024
Australia
View attachment 2292:
Instrução:
[OBRIGADO] Procure por panelmaster.lol e altere-o ao seu gosto!
[/OBRIGADO]
Download:
👉Painel: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

👉Baixar APk: [OBRIGADO] [/THANKS]
Thanks

Apr 10, 2024
Brazil
Do you know how to remove that initial introduction, Search Master (Crash App) and also the background with the logo in the ads?! In addition, I managed everything, just these three that I need help from anyone who knows... thank you!!!
I managed to change the name, logo, initial intro of the app and the banner... now I only have two things left... leave pt-br as the default and remove that master search that when clicked closes or restarts the app... Thank you very much for sharing this content!
Post automatically merged:

I managed to change the name, logo, initial intro of the app and the banner... now I only have two things left... leave pt-br as the default and remove that master search that when clicked closes or restarts the app... Thank you very much for sharing this content!
After struggling a lot, I managed to solve many of the challenges that were proposed to me in the face of the learning and changes I wanted to make in the application, including the crash when clicking on the master search...

Search for "Master Search" and change it to "Search Contents", and also modify the string to "search_contents". After this change, go to res/values/public.xml at line 9726 (Search Master), copy it, and paste it below, but do not delete line 9726, just duplicate it to the line below and change it to "search_contents" and put the code 0x7f140999. Then save, and I hope I've helped. Now the search master works without crashing the app...

After struggling a lot, I managed to solve many of the challenges that were proposed to me in the face of the learning and changes I wanted to make in the application, including the crash when clicking on the master search...

Search for "Master Search" and change it to "Search Contents", and also modify the string to "search_contents". After this change, go to res/values/public.xml at line 9726 (Search Master), copy it, and paste it below, but do not delete line 9726, just duplicate it to the line below and change it to "search_contents" and put the code 0x7f140999. Then save, and I hope I've helped. Now the search master works without crashing the app...
Disregard this... it soon stopped working and then I returned to the previous settings and it simply started working again so my advice is to just change it and go back to the original again lol... here it worked... I noticed this when I put Spanish and it was working....

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock