Showcase SmartXC

• If you are looking for some Feedback for your creations then try creating a `Poll` when posting your New Thread.
    This allows the community to vote on the responses to the question your asking without them having to post, not everybody will want to post on your thread but everybody will have an opinion!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Rick Sanchez

UmljayBQcmltZS9XZWlyZCBSaWNrIDop
Staff member
⭐Winner
Mar 4, 2023
Multiverse
iptvapps.net
So I managed to get hold of 2 panels one for xciptv and one for smarters. As I use both constantly I was fed up constantly typing url to get to both so hit up the idea of combining them from one main page and by also within the panels creating what I can SmartXC
If U know what U are doing that is Possible
I have 7 in 1 for myself
That is 7 diff Apk's Panels in 1 as a Master panel
Xc Lic v3 & Lic v4
Smarters
Tivimate
Purple
iboPro
LTQ Deluxe

The Problem with anyone trying to sell that is the Price Point. Who is gona want to pay for all that?
Starting small & adding to it is cheaper up front for customer, but a lot of work to keep editing new files in & Encrypting it each time.
The second problem is this....U need Source Code of the panels to do it properly.

All in all, again if u know what u are doing it is possible to get done....

TY

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock