Resource icon

Resource SparkleTV 1.9.5 [RTX] with banners panel and apk 1.9.5

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Jul 2, 2023
Pluto
I believe same APK different panel
Thanks. I just downloaded the resource and installed Sparkle without doing any of the PHP banners panel stuff.

Would it be possible to use your Sparkle mod without the rebranding and locking of the sources? I'm just trying to use this as a user and not as a rebrander.

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
Thanks. I just downloaded the resource and installed Sparkle without doing any of the PHP banners panel stuff.

Would it be possible to use your Sparkle mod without the rebranding and locking of the sources? I'm just trying to use this as a user and not as a rebrander.
You can find the premium mods online, duckduckgo.com

Reactions: oscar00
Mar 25, 2023
UK
Can you advise on where to change the panel location please.
I've tried following the instructions shown in the image of your last post, but I just get a splash screen with RTX Rebrand and the app doesn't load, so I've obviously changed the wrong line.

I'm using APK editor Ultra if someone can share the smali location & line number. Thanks in advance

darren

Jun 30, 2022
canada
Can you advise on where to change the panel location please.
I've tried following the instructions shown in the image of your last post, but I just get a splash screen with RTX Rebrand and the app doesn't load, so I've obviously changed the wrong line.

I'm using APK editor Ultra if someone can share the smali location & line number. Thanks in advance
com.rtx.NewUI mNewPanel
line 21 const-string v0

com.rtx.spark195 mPanelURL
line 23 const-string v0

I am using MT Manger so line # might be different
search
tttps://demo.rtxrebrands.com/RTXSparkleTVX/
replace t with h
Post automatically merged:

You can find the premium mods online, duckduckgo.com
You can also find on this site

Reactions: caveman
Mar 25, 2023
UK
com.rtx.NewUI mNewPanel
line 21 const-string v0

com.rtx.spark195 mPanelURL
line 23 const-string v0

I am using MT Manger so line # might be different
search
tttps://demo.rtxrebrands.com/RTXSparkleTVX/
replace t with h
Post automatically merged:

You can also find on this site
Thanks darren, working fine now.

Another quick question: Has anyone managed to change the info in the sports guide?
I have tried adding in a new api number to the Sports Events section so it shows just football but nothing changes, it still displays the full page of all worldwide sports.

rbh1505

Respected member
Nov 1, 2023
EARTH
Sorry but Page still not loading, Does it work with nginx or apache? also should we upload/connect a database where exactly? Thanks again

darren

Jun 30, 2022
canada
Sorry but Page still not loading, Does it work with nginx or apache? also should we upload/connect a database where exactly? Thanks again
I am using Apache. No database to connect. Have u tried using vpn? Who is your host? Try mobile data. Something sounds like it's being bocked

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
I am using Apache. No database to connect. Have u tried using vpn? Who is your host? Try mobile data. Something sounds like it's being bocked
Question I am using name cheap to host the panel files could that be the problem why I am not able to pull up the panel when I upload the panel files?

Reactions: b1zmail
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock