Question Tivimate mod?

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Jun 5, 2022
Yorkshire
Hi, has anyone managed to crack the current version of tivimate? I've been looking everywhere, but every rebrand version I've seen doesn't have VOD separate to the Live TV categories. It's all in 1 big list and seems a mess. Can guarantee the users will just moan if not separate but as far as I know, no other app comes close to tivimate for such a great experience

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
Hi, has anyone managed to crack the current version of tivimate? I've been looking everywhere, but every rebrand version I've seen doesn't have VOD separate to the Live TV categories. It's all in 1 big list and seems a mess. Can guarantee the users will just moan if not separate but as far as I know, no other app comes close to tivimate for such a great experience
As if right now. No.

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
Implayer 2.8

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock