TiviMate Patcher 2.0 (Work & Tested on TiviMate version 4.6.0)

Resource TiviMate Patcher 2.0 (Work & Tested on TiviMate version 4.6.0) 2.0

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

rajtvservice

May 4, 2023
USA
This Thread had not been rated yet
rajtvservice submitted a new resource:

TiviMate Patcher 2.0 (Work & Tested on TiviMate version 4.6.0) - TiviMate Patcher 2.0 for rooted devices (Work & Tested on TiviMate version 4.6.0)

TiviMate Patcher 2.0

Root need!

Tested on TiviMate version 4.6.0

Patch => tivimate patch 2.0.apk

ChangeLog:

• v2.0: Fix bug not working on android 11,
  • fix bug temporary unlock (some devices without deep root permission can't work)
  • Fix error does not work on android 11,
  • fix the bug that can only be unlocked temporarily
  • (some devices do not have deep root privileges), cannot edit file system will not...

Read more about this resource...

This Thread had not been rated yet
Jun 1, 2022
Puerto Rico
editing shared_prefs, older TiviMate mods can basically be edited to write what ever prefs you want and then install a new version over that which are still using the same key values to make the app think its premium paid.

editing shared_prefs, older TiviMate mods can basically be edited to write what ever prefs you want and then install a new version over that which are still using the same key values to make the app think its premium

Reactions: streamseamer
Jul 2, 2023
Pluto
editing shared_prefs, older TiviMate mods can basically be edited to write what ever prefs you want and then install a new version over that which are still using the same key values to make the app think its premium paid.
Good to know. I have an older version of Tivimate (I think version 2.1) and did this shared_prefs mod from another site. However I never upgraded because I was scared that the new version of Tivimate would detect that it was modded and would downgrade the functionality back to free. Doesn't newer versions of Tivimate call home and do license checks?

Reactions: streamseamer

Ian

🤷
Mar 28, 2022
Liverpool, UK
t.me
What about the vmp hiding some important bits like url?
Just makes it slightly harder but once you do a dynamic dump you get the general idea what everythings doing, the only near impossible thing to do is package name just because there are so many checks done with NDK its all stuffed into native, while being obfuscated at the same time. But thats not the end of the world - nit pickers can just use sparkle or something instead 😂.

Nearly there tho, I know you'll be made up @MrAnhell long time coming this app isn it. Just goina make it a twat of an app to rebreak though cos like everyone else, sick of people making a killing off everyone elses hard work 😅.

🔗🤫

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2023
Canada
Just makes it slightly harder but once you do a dynamic dump you get the general idea what everythings doing, the only near impossible thing to do is package name just because there are so many checks done with NDK its all stuffed into native, while being obfuscated at the same time. But thats not the end of the world - nit pickers can just use sparkle or something instead 😂.

Nearly there tho, I know you'll be made up @MrAnhell long time coming this app isn it. Just goina make it a twat of an app to rebreak though cos like everyone else, sick of people making a killing off everyone elses hard work 😅.

🔗🤫
Nice unlinked video 😋
Subscribed

dOC4eVER

Respected
Aug 31, 2023
france
We have broken TiviMate 4.7 now (full dexprotector bypass) so rebrands of the new TiviMates will be all over the internet in due course with full premium unlocked permanently, no extra input needed.
Hello, is this application delivered alone or do you need a panel? if yes or can I find the latest version which works well without error? THANKS

Reactions: lungaswe
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock