Selling Update Prompt/Dialog for Apps

• If you are looking for some Feedback for your creations then try creating a `Poll` when posting your New Thread.
    This allows the community to vote on the responses to the question your asking without them having to post, not everybody will want to post on your thread but everybody will have an opinion!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Would you like to show an alert pop-up to your app users every time you release a new version of your app? Checkout update dialog.

Overview
This is an Alert Dialog that can be added to any android app. Afterwards you can manage the updates of your app using the admin panel app or the web panel.

Basic Features
◉ Manage updates using an admin panel app or with the web panel using a browser.
◉ One click app informations injection to the database.
◉ Fast server response after changing app informations.

Demo
Check the attached files to get a screenshot of this Alert Dialog. Contact me in telegram to get video demo and further info.

Contact Info
Contact me in telegram to purchase this alert dialog. Username - @premium_dialog

Attachments

• 17.png
    17.png
    353.3 KB · Views: 16
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock