Webplayer (EN - BR - DE-FR) DNS and MAG

Resource Webplayer (EN - BR - DE-FR) DNS and MAG 2023-03-08

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

bala2012

Elite member
Jun 5, 2022
brasil
This Thread had not been rated yet
This Thread had not been rated yet

dgamex

Dec 24, 2022
sao paulo
Hi, did anyone manage to get it working? I did all the steps, extracted the file, created the database, started the webplayer with /install, made all the adjustments. Then I opened the webplayer and when I put the user and password it doesn't connect.

Attachments

• asas.PNG
    asas.PNG
    46.4 KB · Views: 54

Goku4

Jul 24, 2022
Uk
Hi, did anyone manage to get it working? I did all the steps, extracted the file, created the database, started the webplayer with /install, made all the adjustments. Then I opened the webplayer and when I put the user and password it doesn't connect.
Yes I have it working, but it could as simple as your service provider doesn't allow we players or your SQL db is not set right or even your hoster has blocked something,

The fact you have the log screen I think it's safe to say you php version is fine, and so your hoster/ server is fine...

So if it's not the service provider of your streams, then maybe your db,... What did you enter in the stage 3 of 5 set up as your db location? All that needed typed here was localhost (I've seen a few try adding a dns here)?

dgamex

Dec 24, 2022
sao paulo
Yes I have it working, but it could as simple as your service provider doesn't allow we players or your SQL db is not set right or even your hoster has blocked something,

The fact you have the log screen I think it's safe to say you php version is fine, and so your hoster/ server is fine...

So if it's not the service provider of your streams, then maybe your db,... What did you enter in the stage 3 of 5 set up as your db location? All that needed typed here was localhost (I've seen a few try adding a dns here)?
on the database configuration screen where you put localhost , user , password , database , I put it according to what I configured. i tried 3 different servers and all are giving the same issue.

dgamex

Dec 24, 2022
sao paulo

I managed to access . It was talking at the end of the link / , after I put it it opened . But it is giving error to access the movies page. Channel page and series are normal. I checked the logs and found that line 18 would be giving a fatal error.

pages/movies.php online 18
[13-Mar-2023 22:48:04 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 65536 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

dgamex

Dec 24, 2022
sao paulo
I managed to access . It was talking at the end of the link / , after I put it it opened . But it is giving error to access the movies page. Channel page and series are normal. I checked the logs and found that line 18 would be giving a fatal error.

[13-Mar-2023 22:48:04 Europe/Istanbul] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 65536 bytes) in Unknown on line 0
I managed to change the beginning of php by increasing its memory
for <?
ini_set('memory_limit', '32M');

Goku4

Jul 24, 2022
Uk

to me that's reading as if there is simply to many movies its trying to read and cant handle it.

I noticed depending on what device you use vod may not fully work i.e. on my laptop works plays fine but on my mobile it wont play soon on vod and on other android devices sound plays but no video..... it is a basic web player no decoders as such like you would in smarters xc tivimate etc. whether that is related to it i honestly couldnt say.

but the webplayer and panel do work so aslong as you havnt tried editing the files in a raw form then either you havnt set the database correct or the service your trying use with it isnt compatable maybe with that section.... i honestly couldnt say sorry not really much help

bala2012

Elite member
Jun 5, 2022
brasil
At the end of the server url put port/example. http: //my dns:80/

Goku4

Jul 24, 2022
Uk
I managed to change the beginning of php by increasing its memory
for <?
sounds like youve more knowledge of what your doing than me, as you meanted php ... which php are you using?

dgamex

Dec 24, 2022
sao paulo
opens the movies.php file. to edit it and at the beginning of the movies.php file put this data
<?

this will increase the memory capacity which by default are 8m to 32m and will open the list of vods

Apr 20, 2023
Mexico

how did you get access? I have the same problem. I entered the panel but the username and password are not accepted when I log in to the player.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock