Question XCIPTV create clone

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Aug 28, 2022
World
Hi guys

I'm not only new to the forum, I've also only recently started working with IPTV.

I'm still at the very beginning and don't know my way around very well.

Since I can't share anything with you yet, but want to learn from you here, I've registered as a VIP and hope that learning will be easier for me.

As app I use the XCIPTV Player

I changed the background, intro and icons using MT Manager.

Would now like to create a clone of my MOD version, but if I create a clone of my MOD, all changes are taken BUT unfortunately not the Xreme API data (i.e. the access data for server, user and password)

Can someone tell me why this is not taken with cloning?

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
Hi guys

I'm not only new to the forum, I've also only recently started working with IPTV.

I'm still at the very beginning and don't know my way around very well.

Since I can't share anything with you yet, but want to learn from you here, I've registered as a VIP and hope that learning will be easier for me.

As app I use the XCIPTV Player

I changed the background, intro and icons using MT Manager.

Would now like to create a clone of my MOD version, but if I create a clone of my MOD, all changes are taken BUT unfortunately not the Xreme API data (i.e. the access data for server, user and password)

Can someone tell me why this is not taken with cloning?
Cloning wont copy the database for the app, the clone will have a different package name, maybe a single character changed for example com.nathnetwork.XCIPTV to com.nathnetwork.XCIPTW, this makes it so in your devices /data/data/ folder they are using different directories to store the data and there is no overlap. If you want t he application to use the same data that the application has generated after you have logged in and the XCodes API has been pulled and stored into the applications database you need to make sure they use the same package name. However this will prevent you having both of the applications installed at any one time due to the conflict.

Aug 28, 2022
World
hello brain,

many thanks for your response.

I've only recently gotten into IPTV.

Can you please explain how I can get to this directory and how I can edit it?

Yes, I know I still have a lot to learn.
I inform myself a lot and am also willing to learn.
Even if I fail somewhere, I don't give up easily.

If I can help someone, I'll be happy to do so.

I'd be happy if you or someone else gives me the chance to learn.

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
You will need the device to be rooted to be able to get into the /data/data/ system directory to be able to get access to the database, you can use applications like MT Manager which will allow you to navigate the entire phone and also edit apps and navigate the files inside APKs. I would start by installing MT Manager and following their documentation to learn the ropes.

Reactions: cybersweep
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock