Xtream UI for Ubuntu 18.04 20.04 22.04

Resource Xtream UI for Ubuntu 18.04 20.04 22.04

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Aug 28, 2023
Portugal
hi there, main server its installed correctly. but how im install in another server LB1 and LB2?
I appreciate any help here.
i bought two servers and want to install lb1 and lb2 ... so, how do this? thanks

dOC4eVER

Respected
Aug 31, 2023
france
hi there, main server its installed correctly. but how im install in another server LB1 and LB2?
I appreciate any help here.
i bought two servers and want to install lb1 and lb2 ... so, how do this? thanks
hello, download the file which has just been updated

Aug 28, 2023
Portugal
Hi there.
Just let to say something: Im tried to upload m3u, and after some time got error 500.
After that, im not able to import streams anymore.
And in logs I checked and appears this:

Code:
[05-Dec-2023 15:30:12] NOTICE: PHP message: PHP Warning:  Failed loading Zend extension 'ioncube_loader_lin_7.2.so' (tried: iptv_xtream_codes/php/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/ioncube_loader_lin_7.2.so (/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/ioncube_loader_lin_7.2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/ioncube_loader_lin_7.2.so.so (/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/ioncube_loader_lin_7.2.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0

i appreciate some advice here.

dOC4eVER

Respected
Aug 31, 2023
france
Hi there.
Just let to say something: Im tried to upload m3u, and after some time got error 500.
After that, im not able to import streams anymore.
And in logs I checked and appears this:

Code:
[05-Dec-2023 15:30:12] NOTICE: PHP message: PHP Warning:  Failed loading Zend extension 'ioncube_loader_lin_7.2.so' (tried: iptv_xtream_codes/php/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/ioncube_loader_lin_7.2.so (/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/ioncube_loader_lin_7.2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/ioncube_loader_lin_7.2.so.so (/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/php/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20180731/ioncube_loader_lin_7.2.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0

i appreciate some advice here.
hello you are not on the correct php version send me a private message

dOC4eVER

Respected
Aug 31, 2023
france
can we upgrade it to php 8? ubuntu 22 version?
with luck it will be 7.4 with all the security patches

on the other hand the 8 will be almost impossible for the moment

because you will have to redo all the panel code from 0
this remains my opinion

Sep 13, 2023
pakistan
Bro I have installed this panel 8n Ubuntu 20

Looks like it's great and running smoothly

But I'm facing 2 issues with it

1: I just added bouquet and catagories and 40 channels

Then I create user and login via iptv smarters pro app but saying M3u file not working

And I triad to login via xtream code then it's working but there is not any channels I just checked the line I added a bougout but nothing in the app channels

And 2nd issues

I just created resellers panel but I open it in new tab then giving me 404 error

Do you know bro how I can fixed it bcz looks like it's best panel I really like it??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock