Question Xtream UI

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Oct 31, 2023
USA
Hey Guys,

Hoping someone could help me out with an issue that just started happening with folder watch in Xtream ui panel.

So I was currently just using folder watch to upload groups of series from my servers.

It was working fine and all of a sudden it just stopped. Last scan stays on never and if I rebooted my panel that forces folder watch to actually start the folder with a start time, but it doesn’t add anything. Watch output continues to be empty.

Thank you

Reactions: salahskikdi
Oct 19, 2023
england
Hey Guys,

Hoping someone could help me out with an issue that just started happening with folder watch in Xtream ui panel.

So I was currently just using folder watch to upload groups of series from my servers.

It was working fine and all of a sudden it just stopped. Last scan stays on never and if I rebooted my panel that forces folder watch to actually start the folder with a start time, but it doesn’t add anything. Watch output continues to be empty.

Thank you
mate , i have downloaded xtremecodes v2 panel on a ubuntu system . but when i try and use the panel , it says 502 bad gateway. can you please help me out .

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
Hey Guys,

Thank you
There is a bug in the code it has been fixed by CKMods version.

Reactions: Speedracer
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock