XtreamCodes v2.0.0

Resource XtreamCodes v2.0.00

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Oct 19, 2023
england
Installation Type [MAIN, LB]: chattr -i /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb ; wget https://archive.org/download/geolite2_201910/GeoLite2.mmdb -O /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb && chown xtreamcodes.xtreamcodes /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb && chattr +i /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb

┌──────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Invalid installation type │
└──────────────────────────────────────────┘

get this error now. can someone please answer and help me. i would really like this to run on my system .

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
Installation Type [MAIN, LB]: chattr -i /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb ; wget https://archive.org/download/geolite2_201910/GeoLite2.mmdb -O /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb && chown xtreamcodes.xtreamcodes /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb && chattr +i /home/xtreamcodes/iptv_xtream_codes/GeoLite2.mmdb

┌──────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ Invalid installation type │
└──────────────────────────────────────────┘

get this error now. can someone please answer and help me. i would really like this to run on my system .
Follow instructions and stop begging. You flooded this resource post 6 times already. If nobody has stepped in to help you out. Figure it out. There's literally instructions and google will also help you out

Jan 22, 2023
england
what ubuntu system version do you need . i am using ubuntu system 20.04 . but every time i install the panel onto my system and try to access the panel login page , it says

502 Bad Gateway​

nginx/1.14.0

can someone explain and help me resolve this issue

Oct 19, 2023
england
quick question , is there any way possible to make this panel work on other wifi networks. , so if i install the server onto one network and then go to a different house , and be able to access it from there. thanks

xoceunder

Respected member
Aug 18, 2022
PR
Open Source code
Post automatically merged:

Open Source Codes​

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock