Question XUi help pls

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
Are you streaming from your Main server? Primarily you just want to use it for API calls to and from the Panel.
And are you sure that the 1GBps is the right number? If your server is actually 5 Ggbps you'll want to change it in the server settings.

Rio

Aug 14, 2022
france
Are you streaming from your Main server? Primarily you just want to use it for API calls to and from the Panel.
And are you sure that the 1GBps is the right number? If your server is actually 5 Ggbps you'll want to change it in the server settings.
Hello yea i stream on main serv
"
"
For this I see it at the server provider level right? And if for example it makes 5Ggbps I must put or exactly please

Rio

Aug 14, 2022
france
hello dear no use main server stream only install admin panel main server
you use lb is best no buffer freezing free
only use main server admin ok
Ok so the LB solves Freze's problem?

And can you tell me if you don't mind what would be the optimal settings according to you here please

1663173177662.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock