XUI.ONE Backup function Tutorial + Install + Crack v1.5.12  working 100%

Resource XUI.ONE Backup function Tutorial + Install + Crack v1.5.12 working 100%

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

crtl

Respected member
Apr 27, 2022
France
This Thread had not been rated yet
This Thread had not been rated yet
Apr 15, 2023
uk
i can now my oversight and this saved my arse after corrupting my main many thanks very much appreciated

Oct 3, 2023
spain
Good afternoon friend;

I don't see any link to download it.

I would like to ask you a question, I have installed the XUI One 1.5.12 panel from another forum with crack, everything works correctly but when I try to load movies multiple times it does not recognize them. Sometimes I even get this message:

"Movies are being imported in the background..."

Could you tell me if the same error also occurs in your panel?

Thank you so much

Oct 19, 2023
england
how do i set it so people who sign into the server , in my app, from a different wifi , can access the servers movies and tv shows. i port forward on my wifi so i can log into my app , and the content will be there , but it cant play and says playback error . i dont know what to do. it works when i am connected to my wifi . so i can watch the servers movies on my wifi , but on another wifi connection , it wont let me watch anything , but will let me sign into the app.

pleaae can someone help me . many thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock