XUI ONE Version 1.5.5 and 1.5.12 Bypass licence (All Working)

Resource XUI ONE Version 1.5.5 and 1.5.12 Bypass licence (All Working)

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

rbh1505

Respected member
Nov 1, 2023
EARTH
WASTE OF CREDITS , DOESNT EVEN WORK ON UBUNTU 18.04 LTS , JUST SAYS

UNABLE TO CONNECT
I have tested it on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and it's fully functional, you may have a problem with your server provider as they may block installing XUI on their servers.

rbh1505

Respected member
Nov 1, 2023
EARTH
Try to download the version that you wish to install on your computer, then upload it manually in your root folder, by doing this you will be able to install XUI

Oct 19, 2023
england
got it installed , but im having broblems.

how do i set it so people who sign into the server , in my app, from a different wifi , can access the servers movies and tv shows. i port forward on my wifi so i can log into my app , and the content will be there , but it cant play and says playback error . i dont know what to do. it works when i am connected to my wifi . so i can watch the servers movies on my wifi , but on another wifi connection , it wont let me watch anything , but will let me sign into the app.

pleaae can someone help me . many thanks

rbh1505

Respected member
Nov 1, 2023
EARTH
got it installed , but im having broblems.

how do i set it so people who sign into the server , in my app, from a different wifi , can access the servers movies and tv shows. i port forward on my wifi so i can log into my app , and the content will be there , but it cant play and says playback error . i dont know what to do. it works when i am connected to my wifi . so i can watch the servers movies on my wifi , but on another wifi connection , it wont let me watch anything , but will let me sign into the app.

pleaae can someone help me . many thanks
Hello, Sorry I haven't seen you comment,
To get started you need a server from Contabo or OneProvider for example (A least 4GB ram on main server, and 50GB Disk), after the installation the server will automatically allow connections world wide otherwise you create a limitation for specific countries.

Reactions: clarity-streams
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock