- Compatible with the latest WHMCS V8.6.0
- Menu Search, The Only WHMCS Admin Theme with search in menu, for easy access to all WHMCS options.
- Intelligent Search, Search in WHMCS by (ticket number, invoice number, customer name, city .. etc).
- Menu Notifications, Detailed notifications ( number of open tickets, pending invoices .. etc.) shown directly in WHMCS menu.
- Home Page Widgets, Beautiful home page widgets, using moris.js chart engine.
- Right Side Bar, Providing easy access to “Advanced Search, Ticket Search, in-ticket menu and built in browser links.
- User Menu, Custom user menu, with quick links and notifications area.
- Full Source Code, 100% source code provided. No encoded/encrypted files.
- Updates & Support, 12 Months of Free updates and support. Including new features, bug fixes and WHMCS Updates.
To install WHMCS AdminLTE Theme (Lara) :
1 - Extract the downloaded Theme zip file locally on your computer.
2 - Assuming your admin folder is called admin, upload the folder named 'lara' to 'admin/templates/'
3 - Upload the folder named 'lara_addon' to 'modules/addons/'
4 - Login to your WHMCS admin area, click on "My Account".
5 - Select "Lara" from the templates menu and then click save changes.
6 - Go to 'addon modules' page and activate the "Lara Theme Settings" addon.
7 - After activating the module, make sure to permit access to all admin groups
by clicking "Configure" and checking all the boxes next to "Access Control".
8 - Enjoy !
*IMPORTANT* To Upgrade from an earlier version :
* IMPORTANT : Switch back to the default "Blend" theme.
* Upgrade your WHMCS to the latest v8.6.x (Lara v8.6.0 will not work with other versions).
* Assuming your admin folder is called admin, upload the folder named 'lara' to 'admin/templates/'
* Upload the folder named 'lara_addon' to 'modules/addons/'.
* IMPORTANT : Clear WHMCS template cache by going to "System Cleanup", then clicking on "Empty Template Cache".
* Switch back to "Lara", then go to the "Lara Theme Settings" addon module page on your WHMCS to complete the upgrade process.
The "Lara Theme Settings" addon module page should be located at :
* You may also need to clear the cache memory of your browser, which is done by doing a force refresh as follows :
Windows: Ctrl + F5 or Shift + F5
Mac/Apple: Apple + R or Command + R
* If the theme doesn't see the module as active, try to disable and then enable the "Lara Theme Settings" addon after upgrades.
Custom Widgets :
For Google Analytics and Staff Chat Widgets, You need to enable the widget(s) and assign proper permissions for your admin group, by visiting :
* Click on "Permissions".
* Select your admin group, and click to enable "Google Analytics" or "Staff Chat".
* Now visit WHMCS "home page" and follow the widget instructions to activate the widget.
After you are done, you may give restricted access to other admins, by repeating the above steps for each admin group.
The theme is compatible with WHMCS v8.6.x and is not compatible with older versions.