1-Stream 1.1.21 Nulled (Fix)

Resource 1-Stream v1.1.21 Nulled (Fix)

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Status
Not open for further replies.

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
it was just a game for advertising and the license was closed when the game was over

and that's what I think.

Reactions: EPGNInja
Sep 30, 2022
Albania
Installing 1-stream packages: Please Wait ( 197 )
'/home/onestream/iptv/bootstrap/config.php' -> '/home/onestream/iptv/config.php.backup'
License error: License key is Expired

EPGNInja

I will be your guide.
Jul 20, 2022
YerMom
it was just a game for advertising and the license was closed when the game was over

and that's what I think.
This is exactly right. The backdoor is the updates. The call back after update will kill license and if you want to keep using the "nulled" version you will eventually have to pay. Pretty shady shit IMO from the team there and here. Luckily I didn't commit to using this becvause it doesn't add up that the same people selling licenses are offering nulled. This is a low life ploy.

Reactions: adil
Dec 24, 2022
Europe
you could see it from a plane that it was just an advertising 😁 they wil not offer you here a contest to win the panel for few months and directly few clicks away the nulled panel, it was never a nulled panel and if you want to use it, buy it, its simple.

Somedays

S.V.I.P
Apr 11, 2022
Russian Federation
you could see it from a plane that it was just an advertising 😁 they wil not offer you here a contest to win the panel for few months and directly few clicks away the nulled panel, it was never a nulled panel and if you want to use it, buy it, its simple.
Its stand alone panel my friend so why not nulled?
the mistake of the guy null it is that let the panel to get updates.
whatever somebody null or crack with the updates will be fixed.

nulled or not we had the opportunity to test it for free.

at the moment this is the only panel with active development and support.

Dec 24, 2022
Europe
yes, its a good opportunity to test it, but i used the free official test long ago
at the moment its like you said, the only active development with support

Sep 30, 2022
Albania
it is still working! i cant install again show the message
Installing 1-stream packages: Please Wait ( 197 )
'/home/onestream/iptv/bootstrap/config.php' -> '/home/onestream/iptv/config.php.backup'
License error: License key is Expired

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock