1-Stream 1.1.21 Nulled (Fix)

Resource 1-Stream v1.1.21 Nulled (Fix)

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Status
Not open for further replies.

EPGNInja

I will be your guide.
Jul 20, 2022
YerMom
No its not working and was a trap anyways. It would be free only for a limited time. Plus the panel isn't as good as people here think it is. Resource hog with lots of bugs and problems. Still teething.

Somedays

S.V.I.P
Apr 11, 2022
Russian Federation
No its not working and was a trap anyways. It would be free only for a limited time. Plus the panel isn't as good as people here think it is. Resource hog with lots of bugs and problems. Still teething.
At the moment i am using this panel and its the best panel on the market.

1. Zapping is out of this word
2. Security is on top level(no scanning and stilling mags)
3. Active development(2 updates per week at list)
4. 247 Support(response within 5 minutes)
5. Custom task per order(yes finally somebody working on my demands)
6. New core with new way of stream distribution.

1-stream after many optimizations and upgrade yess now the panel use 30% less cpu and ram.

I am not advertising the panel i am just happy client which share my opinion as for me the last years was very hard after every bug or crash i had to find solution with downtime and loosing clients.
I was waiting for UGF or emre to fix my problems.. that was crazy.

200 euro for support and developing worth any penny!

If the nulled was trick i am happy because i had the opportunity to test the panel.

In any case guys there is no good and free.
If 200 euro is too much for you better stick on xui.one or xtreamui also do good job.

guzzzman

Dec 22, 2022
DDZ
At the moment i am using this panel and its the best panel on the market.

1. Zapping is out of this word
2. Security is on top level(no scanning and stilling mags)
3. Active development(2 updates per week at list)
4. 247 Support(response within 5 minutes)
5. Custom task per order(yes finally somebody working on my demands)
6. New core with new way of stream distribution.

1-stream after many optimizations and upgrade yess now the panel use 30% less cpu and ram.

I am not advertising the panel i am just happy client which share my opinion as for me the last years was very hard after every bug or crash i had to find solution with downtime and loosing clients.
I was waiting for UGF or emre to fix my problems.. that was crazy.

200 euro for support and developing worth any penny!

If the nulled was trick i am happy because i had the opportunity to test the panel.

In any case guys there is no good and free.
If 200 euro is too much for you better stick on xui.one or xtreamui also do good job.
good you are happy, but with this price is not for everyone, having into account amount of free panels are in the market

Somedays

S.V.I.P
Apr 11, 2022
Russian Federation
good you are happy, but with this price is not for everyone, having into account amount of free panels are in the marke
You are right its not for everyone!!!
As IPTV server i respect my clients as they feed my family i want the best for them.
200 for the support and the upgrades i get is nothing, for the quality i get willing to pay even more per month!

IPTV become nightmare because every second guy install xtreamui or xui.one nulled or paid lifetime for 1k exchange streams and done!!!!! 20 euro 12 months.
So better the market clean from unprofessional "IPTV servers"

Jan 6, 2023
Spain
You are right its not for everyone!!!
As IPTV server i respect my clients as they feed my family i want the best for them.
200 for the support and the upgrades i get is nothing, for the quality i get willing to pay even more per month!

IPTV become nightmare because every second guy install xtreamui or xui.one nulled or paid lifetime for 1k exchange streams and done!!!!! 20 euro 12 months.
So better the market clean from unprofessional "IPTV servers"
Ondemad streams are verry slower,....1 stream its having + and - , but in my opinion, xui one with the license its the best pannel from the market, and from the invoices was its coming every month, are only 240-250 license on the market. Can speak only the persons with valid license about xui one, not with cracked versions who its like one cupckake but whitout sugar,with sal....

Somedays

S.V.I.P
Apr 11, 2022
Russian Federation
Ondemad streams are verry slower,....1 stream its having + and - , but in my opinion, xui one with the license its the best pannel from the market, and from the invoices was its coming every month, are only 240-250 license on the market. Can speak only the persons with valid license about xui one, not with cracked versions who its like one cupckake but whitout sugar,with sal....
My ondemand are very fast and that depends on the latency, After k suggest me what to do my on demand open like crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock