Resource All XUIONE script (Ubuntu 20.04 & 24.10)

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90 5Gbps / 180 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569 Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350 10Gbps / 350 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349 TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500 20Gbps / 700 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / 980 http://coronaserver.com
Advertise with us
Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Oct 19, 2024
Mexico
What should I do next? Do you have something that you would liked to see solved with my scripts? Just leave a reply and I will get that done!

Hi there people, today I would like to present to you guys a awesome script that enables you to have everything related to XUIONE in a single ALWAYS update script that you can use for your needs, or your clients needs.

The script is free of charge and everyone can download it, nevertheless I'm asking for a ONE time donation of only 20EUR to help me with the costs of maintaining this updated and keep including others features you may like, support will also be guaranteed.

Do you want to access the script? Reply to this thread and you will see the code here:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Donations to get the user/pass to use the script? TELEGRAM @tealcavalon for more info or just use one of these:

BTC lightning IPTVApps - Tip tealcavalon
coinprocess.io (multiple coins accepted): IPTVApps - Pay with CoinProcess

Thank you to GTA for XUIONE and the fix on version 1.5.12b
Thank you to Emre for the Nginx and OpenSSL updated version
ALL CREDITS to the original makers of XUIONE and those that keep this alive!

UPDATE 18-OCT-2024:

Code:
FIX: Get Mysql Credentials not logging into database
ADDED: Force update EPG
ADDED: Update Maxmind/geolite
ADDED: Fix webplayer not streaming

UPDATE 17-OCT-2024:
Code:
ADDED: "Get Mysql Credentials" now checks for the original file and if that doesn't exist it will create a user/pass to access XUI database
ADDED: Restart Live Streams API - This will check for live streams running for a X amount of hours and restart them,
if the channel doesn't have that X amount it will not restart the channel, of course this only works with LIVE channels.

UPDATE 16-OCT-2024:
Code:
FIX: Critical failure when inputting user/pass
FIX: Menu and Sub-menu according to comments
ADDED: New menu "Tools"
ADDED: Telegram Bot to backup your database to your own Telegram
this have security patch?

FABINA

Jan 16, 2024
brasil
O que devo fazer em seguida? Você tem algo que gostaria de ver resolvido com meus scripts? Deixe uma resposta e eu farei isso!

Olá pessoal, hoje eu gostaria de apresentar a vocês um script incrível que permite que vocês tenham tudo relacionado ao XUIONE em um único script SEMPRE atualizado que vocês podem usar para suas necessidades ou as necessidades dos seus clientes.

O script é gratuito e todos podem baixá-lo, no entanto, estou pedindo uma doação ÚNICA de APENAS 20 EUR para me ajudar com os custos de manutenção deste script atualizado e continuar incluindo outros recursos que você possa gostar. O suporte também será garantido.

Você quer acessar o script? Responda a este tópico e você verá o código aqui:

*** Texto oculto: não pode ser citado. ***

Doações para obter o usuário/senha para usar o script? TELEGRAM @tealcavalon para mais informações ou apenas use um destes:

BTC lightning IPTVApps - Dica tealcavalon
coinprocess.io (várias moedas aceitas): IPTVApps - Pague com CoinProcess

Obrigado ao GTA pelo XUIONE e pela correção na versão 1.5.12b
Obrigado a Emre pela versão atualizada do Nginx e OpenSSL
TODOS OS CRÉDITOS vão para os criadores originais do XUIONE e para aqueles que o mantêm vivo!

ATUALIZAÇÃO 18-OUT-2024:

[CÓDIGO] CORREÇÃO: Obter credenciais do Mysql não efetua login no banco de dados
ADICIONADO: Forçar atualização EPG
ADICIONADO: Atualizar Maxmind/geolite
ADICIONADO: Corrigir webplayer não transmitindo[/CODE]

ATUALIZAÇÃO 17-OUT-2024:
[CÓDIGO]ADICIONADO: "Obter credenciais do Mysql" agora verifica o arquivo original e, se ele não existir, criará um usuário/senha para acessar o banco de dados XUI
ADICIONADO: Reiniciar API de Transmissões ao Vivo - Isso verificará se há transmissões ao vivo em execução por um período X horas e as reiniciará,
se o canal não tiver essa quantidade X ele não irá reiniciar o canal, claro que isso só funciona com canais AO VIVO.[/CODE]

ATUALIZAÇÃO 16-OUT-2024:
[CÓDIGO] CORREÇÃO: Falha crítica ao inserir usuário/senha
CORREÇÃO: Menu e submenu de acordo com comentários
ADICIONADO: Novo menu "Ferramentas"
ADICIONADO: Telegram Bot para fazer backup do seu banco de dados no seu próprio Telegram[/CODE]
Congratulations, I'm going to test it and continue with my donation!

Reactions: @tealcavalon

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
Congratulations, I'm going to test it and continue with my donation!
I'm afraid there is no way, has of now, to test the script out without donating.

Hope you can see the amount of people that have already donated and ask them if it's really worthwhile...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock