Question Changing package name

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
May 13, 2023
Brasil
Is there any way to change apk package name without giving error? I change the name, save and install but the app doesn't work normally, is there a way to make this change and the app works 100%.

May 13, 2023
Brasil
Explain for which app u are talking about
Hello my friend, I am having this problem with apps, smarters and xciptv.
I change the name of the package (usually in Androidmanisfest.xml), save and install it normally, but after opening it, it has some flaws such as not accessing the settings or even the categories of channels, movies and series. I click on these options and the screen just flashes but without accessing these contents.

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
Hello my friend, I am having this problem with apps, smarters and xciptv.
I change the name of the package (usually in Androidmanisfest.xml), save and install it normally, but after opening it, it has some flaws such as not accessing the settings or even the categories of channels, movies and series. I click on these options and the screen just flashes but without accessing these contents.
need to change in smali/dex as well and for smarters change bas64 in smali/dex

May 13, 2023
Brasil
need to change in smali/dex as well and for smarters change bas64 in smali/dex
Thank you for your answer, I'm new to this area and I couldn't find that path you reported. I use the easytoll apk to decompile, but in the decompiled folder I only found smali, there are several subfolders but I didn't find the DEX.

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
Thank you for your answer, I'm new to this area and I couldn't find that path you reported. I use the easytoll apk to decompile, but in the decompiled folder I only found smali, there are several subfolders but I didn't find the DEX.
DEX IS WHEN USING MT MANAGER

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock