Esoteric 6 with working v4 panels

Resource Esoteric 6 with working v4 panels 6

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

dOC4eVER

Respected
Aug 31, 2023
france
Just edit the string.xml hello i d(ont have a file string.xml you know how to edit it I use mt manager but it can't find REALM_dns

Danpot

S.V.I.P
Dec 24, 2023
Uk
login is admin and admin if you then get a white screen use your ftp client and delete db.db file in the api folder then retry to login
Thank you. I think this is one of the few times someone has replied really big thank you. much appreciated.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you. I think this is one of the few times someone has replied really big thank you. much appreciated.
Hi I've not got db.db in api folder it's not in any of them I'll attach screen shot

Hi I've not got db.db in api folder it's not in any of them I'll attach screen shot

I've noticed when extracting it says created and some say inflating the dB. DB is one of them but once it's extracted it's not in the folder

I've noticed when extracting it says created and some say inflating the dB. DB is one of them but once it's extracted it's not in the folder
Think I've managed now in settings hidden items was not on I can login add icon logo to the app login but it's not login the app in even tho in portal 1 I've placed my dns server for iptv

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240212_121716_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    Screenshot_20240212_121716_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20240212_123035_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    Screenshot_20240212_123035_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20240212_123030_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    Screenshot_20240212_123030_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20240212_125215_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    Screenshot_20240212_125215_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

ade2910

Apr 5, 2022
uk

Think I've managed now in settings hidden items was not on I can login add icon logo to the app login but it's not login the app in even tho in portal 1 I've placed my dns server for iptv
have you edited all lines The lines you want to change are 564,565,656,657

Sep 18, 2023
Brazil
full of errors, it's not worth buying, they tried to mask the errors where it generated even more, it's not even worth 10 credits to begin with, it doesn't provide username and password, you have to get it from the database, other than that you have to keep fixing it, it's not even worth 100 credits.

ade2910

Apr 5, 2022
uk
full of errors, it's not worth buying, they tried to mask the errors where it generated even more, it's not even worth 10 credits to begin with, it doesn't provide username and password, you have to get it from the database, other than that you have to keep fixing it, it's not even worth 100 credits.
panel password is admin admin

would be nice to see someone post more themes for eso

Sep 18, 2023
Brazil
panel password is admin admin

would be nice to see someone post more themes for eso
the password is user and it is not admin, it is actually
user: Slayer84
password: ghost1984
admin and admin does not open any page.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock