iMPlayer Mod

Resource iMPlayer Mod 1.8.0.1

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

StarTeq

Apr 30, 2022
Usa
For some reason, this version just stop working for me. And the biggest thing happened is that it stop working for my other reseller to.. so I decided to just try a blank copy with none of my information just to see if it will open and take me to the front screen. It did the same as my rebrand version I made. Just close, but the 1.8.1.3 works perfect, let's see what's come out next and if the previous version will stop working as well

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
For some reason, this version just stop working for me. And the biggest thing happened is that it stop working for my other reseller to.. so I decided to just try a blank copy with none of my information just to see if it will open and take me to the front screen. It did the same as my rebrand version I made. Just close, but the 1.8.1.3 works perfect, let's see what's come out next and if the previous version will stop working as well
Make or have someone make you your own firebase

Ian

🤷
Mar 28, 2022
Liverpool, UK
t.me
I deleted the Firebases for them the other day, as Jlwockee said you can just make your own or have someone hook you to theirs.

Nov 6, 2022
Germany
I deleted the Firebases for them the other day, as Jlwockee said you can just make your own or have someone hook you to theirs.
I have try to make my own firebase. But unfortly give me a lot of Errors.

I don't know where is the error.

Anyone can give me a Help?

MrAnhell

Respected
Apr 8, 2022
MetaVerse
Honestly who's to say the initial rebrander of Implayer does not pull his FB offline aswell after everyone paid for his work. I think learning to build & attach a FB Correctly to IM is a must and hope to see a FULL tutorial eventually.

Gizmo

Respected
Apr 7, 2022
Ya Never Know
Hello I need some guidance,
I have modify the Google Js. To work with my firebase, toke me 3 month to understand but I did it.
But I'm have problem with what should be simplest way to rebrand this app.
1. When I change the name of the app it brakes the app, even if I use an unmodified version. Can someone help with this. I thought the location was Res/string.xml/ change name
2.when I try to change the pictures in the app, it those the same break the app. I have used every type of software to modify this app and all do the same. Mt manager, APK easy tool,
And even APK editor, none work. I know I'm doing something wrong, but can't seem to get it.
the app that I got is from here so if you can help me understand what Im doing wrong. It would be much appreciated
thank you
Hey try adding a second sting called app_name2 or something and then call that in the manifest under label using @string/app_name2 or you can just add the app name but that's kinda sloppy

Gizmo

Respected
Apr 7, 2022
Ya Never Know
Hey try adding a second sting called app_name2 or something and then call that in the manifest under label using @string/app_name2 or you can just add the app name but that's kinda sloppy
I have the problem of not quite understanding how to setup the database. I have a real-time database setup with the info provided above and It looks right but is not working. I have changed the info in stings.xml to match the info for my database. im just not sure what else i hove to do. I don't really need to do it but i wanted to do it to learn how.

Nov 6, 2022
Germany
I have the problem of not quite understanding how to setup the database. I have a real-time database setup with the info provided above and It looks right but is not working. I have changed the info in stings.xml to match the info for my database. im just not sure what else i hove to do. I don't really need to do it but i wanted to do it to lear
The same here.
I configured the firebase, put everything in the app but when starting it gives an error in a Java. The error is this: java.lang.ArithmeticException: divide by zero
at com.xxx.implayer.Listener.Q9(Listener.java:3)
at com.xxx.implayer.Listener.mf(Listener.java:6)
at com.xxx.implayer.we.a(Unknown Source:2)
at com.google.android.gms.tasks.zzi.run(com.google.android.gms:play-services-tasks@@17.0.2:3)..........

I have to lose more time to see if I solve this for myself.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock