MyTvOnline v4

Resource MyTvOnline v4 2022-04-26

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

shah5555

Respected member
Oct 7, 2023
Mainland
its outdated compared with the official app
the panel and app works, but in the app i had to make some modifications to get it to compile, even if you try to compile it without any modification, example of errors:

"
/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout/layout00b1.xml:2: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'columnWidth' in package 'com.mytv4.online.rebrands'

/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout/layout0105.xml:4: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'maxHeight' in package 'com.mytv4.online.rebrands'

/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout/layout0105.xml:4: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'maxWidth' in package 'com.mytv4.online.rebrands'
"

but its working, don't forget that the link has to be in base64
hi! which app used to compile

dOC4eVER

Respected
Aug 31, 2023
france
Should add this lines of code on res/values/attrs.xml

<attr name="maxHeight" format="dimension" />
<attr name="maxWidth" format="dimension" />
<attr name="columnWidth" format="dimension" />
<attr name="maxHeight" format="dimension" />
<attr name="maxWidth" format="dimension" />
hello on which line do I put this code? THANKS

Jul 21, 2022
USA
1. MTO is just a brand name bit/mock of MOL. This app is actually Nuetro (who knows what version).
2. Neutro is a scam to begin with. I paid this guy $125 USD for a rebrand of his app and all he gives me is a logo replacement. No background change, no intro file, no nothing! I was so pissed, still am, that this was a "Legit" solution. In my anger I could write volumes of this guy but why waste my time?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock